Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Custom mw3 controller xbox 360

Old 02-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Custom mw3 controller xbox 360

I'm looking to sell a custom mw3 edition xbox controller with black buttons, and you choose thumbstick color and bottom plate colors
MSG me if interested, it's not in the for sale section because I didn't put a photo, if you want I can send you a pic with my phone, price is 99 plus shipping
Old 02-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
trying to beat the system eh?

Old 02-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
What, why would it get locked
Old 02-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I think the rule still technically applies here since you are trying to sell something. Not sure though, I would post pics just to be safe.
Old 02-19-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
whether or not its in the for sale thread it still should have a picture for authenticity its just forum rules (not trying to be a dick)
Old 02-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #6

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Well my bad, not trying to go against rules, Ill get a pic