Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tacoma World Business Cards?

Old 12-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Business Cards?

I finished one of my classes and went out to my truck to switch books and while i was walking past all these cars and trucks i walked by 4 tacomas. I thought to myself, would it be worth it to make some business cards and stick them on the cards to promote tw and get some more members? just a thought but i want to hear what you all have to say about it
Old 12-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #2
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
I have some that we use with North American Motoring for our MINI's. They were pretty cheap and were made to where they are generic and you can put your user name on them.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdm156 View Post
I have some that we use with North American Motoring for our MINI's. They were pretty cheap and were made to where they are generic and you can put your user name on them.
I mean the username and stuff would be great but just to get some new member on here and see who else has different things done to there trucks that might be interesting to everybody else.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
That would be a pretty awesome idea. Definitely keep us updated if anyone makes a template or something.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
The only problem that I see with this is that a lot of Tacoma owners are not nearly as addicted as we are. I foresee a few possible reactions: 1. Anger and throwing the card on the ground 2. Reads, throws on the ground 3. Takes home and gets addicted 4. Takes home and goes on internet tirade about how people should put stuff on their sweet trucks.

We could solve problems 1 and 2 by using really sticky stickers and putting them on their doors and bumpers. The trade off would probably be a lot more of Option #4.

I like the idea, but I wouldn't endorse it, unless it was used only for people with modified trucks.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I like the idea, but I wouldn't endorse it, unless it was used only for people with modified trucks.
I've been on TW since what, June, I think? I don't even have my Tacoma yet. I don't plan on modding it at all (except for a few small things) - yet I love Tacos so I'm on this site. It's not all about those who are mod-crazy. I'll bet a ton of people with stock tacos (Stacos?) would love this site.

YMMV.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:07 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
I've been on TW since what, June, I think? I don't even have my Tacoma yet. I don't plan on modding it at all (except for a few small things) - yet I love Tacos so I'm on this site. It's not all about those who are mod-crazy. I'll bet a ton of people with stock tacos (Stacos?) would love this site.

YMMV.
yeah, I know a lost of the enthusiasts here don't have their truck heavily modded. I think that most Tacoma Owners fall into 3 groups-they lover their Tacoma and google it, they love their Tacoma and mod it, or they bought a reliable truck with good gas mileage and use it to get from point A to B.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
"xxxxxx from Tacoma World has invited you to join. Visit www.tacomaworld.com and join thousands of other Tacoma enthusiasts. <Insert other statements here>"

Vistaprint offers 250 free business cards...only have to pay shipping. But all the templates dont relate at all to anything automotive, so they offer $4 templates.

Only problem is that you can't really write out sentences.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
"xxxxxx from Tacoma World has invited you to join. Visit www.tacomaworld.com and join thousands of other Tacoma enthusiasts. <Insert other statements here>"

Vistaprint offers 250 free business cards...only have to pay shipping. But all the templates dont relate at all to anything automotive, so they offer $4 templates.

Only problem is that you can't really write out sentences.
Not even if we dont write a sentence or something. if it said like tacomaworld.com on it
Old 12-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #10
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
there is a really nice lifted tacoma at school that i park next to sometimes, thought about writing them a note a couple times mentioning this site... this would be a cool idea.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
there is a really nice lifted tacoma at school that i park next to sometimes, thought about writing them a note a couple times mentioning this site... this would be a cool idea.
same thing at my college. there is some lifted ones that my school that i feel i should tell but im to lazy to take a peice of paper out adn writing it down.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #12
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i have plain white business cards w/ tacomaworld.com across them in red that my wife made. i usually write my SN on the back and stick them under wipers....but i havent seen anyone log on here and say anything about it, so i dunno
Old 12-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Yes I thought of the same thing. A flyer or business card or something. I see alot of Tacomas. There are sites that offer free business cards on your first order.

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/pSearch...Cards&ad=exact

At the stealership I made the waiting room pc's home pages Tacoma World.com
Old 12-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
like this idea, lots of Taco owners around me that have modded trucks. one i keep seeing is a SW blue DC 4x4 with a ARB bumper, canopy, and other stuff on it but i dont know who owns it. A simple friendly invite with a card like this would be perfect. like the TTORA member's design there too.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
That's funny, I was leaving the gym tonight and right by the front door was a dark blue Access Cab (My wifey had my Tacoma). I was thinking of putting some sort of Business card or something of the sort on this Tacoma.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Yes I thought of the same thing. A flyer or business card or something. I see alot of Tacomas. There are sites that offer free business cards on your first order.

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/pSearch...Cards&ad=exact

At the stealership I made the waiting room pc's home pages Tacoma World.com
vistaprint is where mine came from....plain white w/ tacomaworld.com in red