Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Woot off in progress

Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Woot off in progress

Looks to be another woot off in progress at woot.com

tron laser mouse up for $25 now
Old 02-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
your usersame says it all right now. Nothing but krap on woot today!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i know. i've been pretty disappointed. they have all been taking forever to sell today too.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #6
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bc they are all junk! blank t shirts for 7 bucks?! c'mon...
Old 02-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #7
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
bc they are all junk! blank t shirts for 7 bucks?! c'mon...
maybe it will pick up this evening. They have a set of nice speakers up now.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:35 AM   #8
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
still going on.............
Old 02-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #9
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:

$20 beer kit up now
Old 02-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #10
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
This wootoff has been really crappy.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:50 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
This wootoff has been really crappy.
yep. all junk
Old 02-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #12
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
can someone tell me wtf is a woot off
Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #13

woot is normaly one deal a day. when they do a woot off they normaly put up good items at a limited number of them and have them up till they out.

ive gotten good stuff like tents, knives, flashlights. its hit or miss
Old 02-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #14
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
woot is normaly one deal a day. when they do a woot off they normaly put up good items at a limited number of them and have them up till they out.

ive gotten good stuff like tents, knives, flashlights. its hit or miss
still not sure wtf a woot is...... but ok thanks i think
Old 02-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #15

Marines:
Yep, same here. And the shipping is always $5, so it's better to buy the three amount max when you get the little stuff.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
still not sure wtf a woot is...... but ok thanks i think
normaly better deals. they post up each deal for either 2 hours iirc or until the item sells out.

normaly woot.com only has one item per day

use this site to tell you when the next deal will apear

http://www.wooters.us/tracker/single/woot
Old 02-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #17

Marines:
Use this link Scott. It will automatically update when the next item comes up. Simply click the brief description and it will open a new window to the woot site so you can order or veiw the description in greater detail.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
So many b!tches, so little time...now back to TW!!
crazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant future

Name: ErIc
crazyrzr85's Tacoma Gallery
got me a 6qt slow cooker last night lol
Old 02-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #19
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Use this link Scott. It will automatically update when the next item comes up. Simply click the brief description and it will open a new window to the woot site so you can order or veiw the description in greater detail.

your pretty slow gramps....the youngin beat you too it....
so this is like a ebay kinda thing here....
are they legit???
can i pay paypal.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #20
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrzr85 View Post
got me a 6qt slow cooker last night lol
damit how much i just bought one.....