Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How yall doin?

Old 12-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
How yall doin?

whats going on y'all. I have been up for 4 days straight doing a 25 page paper on how stress is related to eating and work. btw school sucks big ones.. hard. So just posting to see what everyone else is doing, cause im board, i got 2 finals tomorrow, lord help me.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude. That's intense. Good luck.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:57 AM   #3

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man. im still up, and getting pretty close to finishing up.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
jeez, 4 days straight? thats intense. i have a psychology final tomorrow night, got some of my others over early, had one final on monday, and the ones for today- both teachers cancelled them! looks like you're not quite so lucky though. what class is this for? i wrote a similar paper for my psychology class but it was only 5 pages.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap...4 days straight? how are you still able to keep your eyes open...i can barely pull 2 days...

at least this paper is only 25 pages...my senior year in college i wrote a 50+ page paper analyzing top to bottom the Boston Beer Company as a business
Old 12-10-2008, 03:32 AM   #6
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
You should include how lack of sleep contributes to stress

This guy made it 11 days, so you are still good
http://www.neatorama.com/2007/10/24/eleven-days-awake/

I've gone 36-40 hours a few times so I could go ride in the sand dunes after work .
Old 12-10-2008, 03:58 AM   #7

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it is intense but im feeling good. no doesn't seem like im going to get lucky enough for any canceled final. The paper is for a research methods of Soc. Don't know how im staying up, alot of full throttle and the need to pass the class maybe. holy shit tigerfan 50 pages, huh they can hold my balls on that one. lol should have included lack of sleep, oh well next time. Staying up a while to ride in sand dunes would be well worth the lack of sleep. im on the east cost no sand, just mud.