Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

US Airmen in Iraq, Holiday Cards and Care Packages

Old 12-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
US Airmen in Iraq, Holiday Cards and Care Packages

I know there is a thread about sending out the holiday cards to the troops. but i figured what the heck..

I have obtained the Mailing Address for the group of Airmen that were just deployed to Iraq, from Pope AFB.

If anyone is interessted in sending out a card or care package, you can mail it to the address below and my friend Gary will distribute them accordingly.

Gary Oxley
332 ELRS/DET 1
APO, AE 09333

Old 12-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #2
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Bump