Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

carolina's tacoma meet, anyone???

Old 07-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
carolina's tacoma meet, anyone???

wasnt sure where exactly as to start this thread, so i figured id do it here.

me and a couple other tw members were talking, and we have decided that it would be cool if we could do a carolinas(and surrounding areas) tacoma meet, maybe around october, when its not so hot out. we would need to find a place with some trails, maybe some fields, and some water also. it sounds like a great idea, so i want to see how many more of us are interested in getting this set up and making it happen.

any suggestions or advice would be great. also, who all would wanna do this meet?? thanks will
Old 07-13-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
great idea. which other members are onboard so far?
Old 07-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #3
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on when and where... Sister in Law lives just outside of Elizabeth City, NC, so if it were close enough and happened to match up with a time that the wife and I could go down for a visit I'd be game to attend. So count one member from South Jersey as a maybe.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for sure. I'm down for anything in the SC upstate or lower part of NC. October and november woul both be good time weather wise. I'll be there with bells on (and a cooler of beer)
Old 07-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
great idea. which other members are onboard so far?
myself, ndcouch,and auditech and also maverick491(if he can make it...hopefully so). i think its gonna be a lot of fun to get a decent group up, but even if its only like 4 or 5 of us.......that will still be alot of fun and getting to meet everyone and see all our trucks!
Old 07-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Count me in for sure. I'm down for anything in the SC upstate or lower part of NC. October and november woul both be good time weather wise. I'll be there with bells on (and a cooler of beer)
oh yeah, ill be in for the beer too( for when we get done riding)!! and some good food too, depending on where we are!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 03:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Depends on when and where... Sister in Law lives just outside of Elizabeth City, NC, so if it were close enough and happened to match up with a time that the wife and I could go down for a visit I'd be game to attend. So count one member from South Jersey as a maybe.
cool man! soon as we get something set up, ill let you know!
Old 07-13-2007, 04:08 PM   #8
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I live in California otherwise I'd be there. If it becomes an annual thing maybe I can make it next year.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be in as long as i'm not working. i live in fayetteville, nc now...but i'm always in sumter, sc. lemme know when and where
Old 07-16-2007, 10:05 AM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Even if it's just me tacoman and audi, i'll still show up, but the more the better
Old 07-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Even if it's just me tacoman and audi, i'll still show up, but the more the better
hell yeah, we will still have alotta fun bro!
Old 07-16-2007, 02:03 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
like i said...just lemme know when and where
Old 07-16-2007, 02:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
like i said...just lemme know when and where
you got it man! we still have to find a place that has access to some trails and stuff where we can ride and its legal. im still looking into it.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:49 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
Name: Mark
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
I will be on my way to Korea, but there are couple of guy deployed right now from Seymour johnson that would be down for goin
Old 07-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
I will be on my way to Korea, but there are couple of guy deployed right now from Seymour johnson that would be down for goin

sounds good to me!!
Old 07-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #16
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
Ill be in Iraq maybe next year
Old 07-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowzerdoo77 View Post
Ill be in Iraq maybe next year
definitely bro....and stay safe in iraq!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
bow77 stay safe and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
Old 07-28-2007, 08:53 AM   #19
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
taco 06 did you find anything yet on trails
Old 07-28-2007, 09:28 AM   #20
Carolina Alliance
LQQKatmy06 is on a distinguished road

LQQKatmy06's Tacoma Gallery
What about Uwharrie National Forest, then we can see what our Tacomas are made of.
www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreation/uwharrie/