Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

tube benders

Old 12-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
tube benders

i have 2 mechanics that stay at the shop fix stuff and weld different things, they were asking me about getting an air powered tubing bender to fabricate things anyone know anything about these things
Old 12-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
i have 2 mechanics that stay at the shop fix stuff and weld different things, they were asking me about getting an air powered tubing bender to fabricate things anyone know anything about these things

besides the fact that theyre awesome and make the bending process like 3250945x easier?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
well thats a given, i figure if im gonna invest that much money i wanna be able to make my own guards and bumper possibly
Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
wow, thats nice! seems like a lot more things then i imagined i need like a complete set. doesnt someone have like a home edition
Old 12-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
wow, thats nice! seems like a lot more things then i imagined i need like a complete set. doesnt someone have like a home edition

my fab guy has one but i dont know what kind it is...its a lot more simple than the tubeshark...

but it makes his life sooo much easier
Old 12-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
if you dont mind would you ask him if you get a chance i would like to give this to them, they never ask me for anything in less they really need it. this will be their christmas present