Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What to do??

Old 12-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
What to do??

Ok guys I need your advice. My GF's brother is shipping out for the military in early January and her family is throwing him a going away party and he is aloud to invite all his friends of course! But one of his friends happens to be her ex bf of 2 years. They broke up almost a year ago and me and her have been together for 6 months! I know he will talk to her(atleast say hey)..and I have a very short temper so it will jsut piss me off! What do I do guys?? I really need advice!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
stand there and take it if she really likes you why even let it bother you???
Old 12-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
stand there and take it if she really likes you why even let it bother you???

x2...it sucks but be the bigger man and play it cool
Old 12-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know but I have really bad jealousy issues! So I'm affraid that if he even looks at her I may punch him! I mean two years is a long time!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
x2...it sucks but be the bigger man and play it cool

x3 play it cool
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #6
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
I know but I have really bad jealousy issues! So I'm affraid that if he even looks at her I may punch him! I mean two years is a long time!
i have the same problem.... but i have found that if you would do somthing like that the girl will look down on you... i know it hard and it suck but you gotta be the man! that she will like!!! tust me!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
do you suffer from self confidence issues?
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

just realize...theyre NOT together and shes with you now...no need to be jealous...
Old 12-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
just realize...theyre NOT together and shes with you now...no need to be jealous...
x2 Wow! exactly what i was thinking
Old 12-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #10
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well the best way to deal would probly just be to talk to other people and try to ignore him the best you can. try not to be rude or anything but i would just play it cool.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance

See what worries me is this. I told her she can say hey and thats fine! But do not have a conversation with him! If he talks to you then walk off! And she told me she wouldn't go out of her way to be rude!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #12

Quote:
See what worries me is this. I told her she can say hey and thats fine! But do not have a conversation with him! If he talks to you then walk off! And she told me she wouldn't go out of her way to be rude!
well you can't dictate wat she does or you will lose her but if she really likes you then there shoulden't be a problem and if she does talk to him and you get mad at her god help you!!!! cas women hate that!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #13
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
youre gonna find out that women dont really like to be told what to do either
Old 12-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #14
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok guys I need your advice. My GF's brother is shipping out for the military in early January and her family is throwing him a going away party and he is aloud to invite all his friends of course! But one of his friends happens to be her ex bf of 2 years. They broke up almost a year ago and me and her have been together for 6 months! I know he will talk to her(atleast say hey)..and I have a very short temper so it will jsut piss me off! What do I do guys?? I really need advice!

you're not in high school anymore.. Let the past be just that, THE PAST

Quote:
Dude.. get a grip!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #15
Taco Traitor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
well you can't dictate wat she does or you will lose her but if she really likes you then there shoulden't be a problem and if she does talk to him and you get mad at her god help you!!!! cas women hate that!!!
x2 man, you dont wanna get her mad at you over this thing
Old 12-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
you're not in high school anymore.. Let the past be just that, THE PAST
Right on!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yeah if shes anything like any of the girls ive dated...telling them what to do will only lead to them doing the opposite...

just go on about your way and enjoy yourself...or dont go to the party...

but youre how old now? its time to get a grip and realize that people are going to piss you off but theres better ways to handle things than fighting...
Old 12-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #18
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
dude, you should go there to have a good time. dont spend all the time worrying about what shes doing, if shes anything like my wife she prob doesnt need a babysitter, and shes gonna like you more if she can genuinely tell that youre cool with him being there and having fun with his presents!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #19
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, don't let it bother you. In fact, you should act the exact opposite. If he is talking to her than act like whatever. If you feel that strongly than just walk over to her and put your arm around, give her a kiss and walk off. It lets her know that you're thinking of her and it lets him know the same thing!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #20
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Remember the party is for ur GF's brother and not you and hes shipping out to military, so you try your best to make the party good for him. Just ignore the guy and try to be cool about it. Good luck at the party I have some anger issues myself.