Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Snow!!!

Old 12-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
BTHOB
archerytarget will become famous soon enough

archerytarget's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Snow!!!

i know most of yall are used to snow, but today it snowed like crazy here where i live. it almost never snows here and we got 3 or 4 inches of it!! i'm really excited about it because it finally feels and looks like winter here. last time this happened was more than 20 years ago, and probably won't happen again for another 20 sorry if i'm freaking some of you out cuz im making such a big deal about a little snow, but how often do you have a snowball fight in southeast texas??
Old 12-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE!! ITS SNOWING IN LUFKIN TOO!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I never thought I would see this!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
send it my way!!!! i want snow badly!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
The snow up here has been crappy! Snow and rain at 0 degrees makes for some nice parking lots. Then you throw in the -25 this coming sunday and it makes for a wonderful adventure.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
It snowed here in ohio a few days ago and yesterday it started raining and today it was raining and it all melted.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
BTHOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
The snow up here has been crappy! Snow and rain at 0 degrees makes for some nice parking lots. Then you throw in the -25 this coming sunday and it makes for a wonderful adventure.
wonder if ice skating in your truck is any fun
Old 12-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Throw it west!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #10
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Throw it west!!!
+1 Can't wait till we get some snow at our local resorts. 90% of our snow is man made .
Old 12-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Big Bear is supposed to get some snow next week!!

(The real stuff!)
Old 12-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #12
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by archerytarget View Post
wonder if ice skating in your truck is any fun

Well steering with your right foot is always fun, however watching little hondas go flying threw stop signs at you can bea bit scary. I actually put it in 4x4 at best buy yesterday just so i could get out of the parking lot.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #14

Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I make it sound kind of bad....it has been really nice up until the past couple of weeks. Now I am just angry cause i have to go out drilling in this crap. Will be my first winter not hiding inside a classroom!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
BTHOB

well that's gonna be quite a transition..good luck with that, sounds like it'll be rough