Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Snow in texas!

Old 12-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Snow in texas!

I live just north of houston, in baytown, tx. We got about two inches of snow, today. My taco was covered in snow, and i definately needed 4x4 to drive around, just on the streets. it was great.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:55 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
TOO COOL!!!!

Yup, I got some In Lufkin too.....The 3 year old just had a blast!!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #4
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
TOO COOL!!!!

Yup, I got some In Lufkin too.....The 3 year old just had a blast!!
That's awesome bud!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Not enough to make a snowman, But She still LOVED IT!! LOL

LOL, not my Taco
Old 12-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #6
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

awesome pics bro! That's somebody elses Taco? Someone saw yours..and decided to get a superwhite?
Old 12-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #7
textoytaco is on a distinguished road
textoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Snow in Deer Park

Southeast of Houston
Attached Thumbnails
Snow in texas!-deer-park-snow.jpg  
Old 12-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
awesome pics bro! That's somebody elses Taco? Someone saw yours..and decided to get a superwhite?

yeah, neighbor liked mine so much he found a 07 and bought it.. He makes it a point to park next to me all the time. LOL

Old 12-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #9

hahaha...thats freakin' awesome!