Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Police just came a knockin...

Old 03-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
Police just came a knockin...

Half rant, fully confused.

I was just watchin TV here at my place and the doorbell rings at 10:45 pm, take a look and there is 2 cruisers on the road and a couple of Mounties at the door. The officer asked if anyone called 911 because they triangulated a 911 call to our house, said it was a girl on the phone and she hung up after saying a few words, "help" being one of them. Anyhow after a few minutes they just said that sometimes they mistakenly get the wrong coordinates and they took off after getting my name.

/Rant
Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Ok
Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spares View Post
Half rant, fully confused.

I was just watchin TV here at my place and the doorbell rings at 10:45 pm, take a look and there is 2 cruisers on the road and a couple of mounties at the door. The officer asked if anyone called 911 because they triangulated a 911 call to our house, said it was a girl on the phone and she hung up after saying a few words, "help" being one of them. Anyhow after a few minutes they just said that sometimes they mistakenly get the wrong coordinates and they took off after getting my name.

/Rant
Good thing they didn't check your basement..?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Your not supposed to bring the hooker back to your house
Old 03-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
hahahahaha.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
damn hope the girl was allright
Old 03-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Psst. Is this where we are supposed to bash on the police for checking on someone's welfare?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #8
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznutx View Post
damn hope the girl was allright
This was more where I was headed with my rant, He told me they were certain it was our address but definately wasnt anyone in the house. Wonder if it could be neighbours or somthing.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #9
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
u didnt see where they took off to?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #10
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
did you hear any noises outside ???
Old 03-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #11
Canadian Bacon

spares's Tacoma Gallery
live at the end of a road in a subdivision so only one way to go, they didnt stop at any neighbours though.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spares View Post
This was more where I was headed with my rant, He told me they were certain it was our address but definately wasnt anyone in the house. Wonder if it could be neighbours or somthing.
Makes you wonder whats going on with the neighbors
Old 03-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
crazy. rcmp really fail hard around here too.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
3rd Taco's a charm
Mr Hyde is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
Mr Hyde's Tacoma Gallery
Its tough to get a position on a cell phone. Its a lot better than it used to be though. They used to be able to get in about a 3 mile radius...now its usually within 300 feet or so. However, it all depends on what tower the cell hits off of. Its not an exact science, and that is why dispatchers are trained to ask "what is the address of your emergency" first off....just in case they get disconnected.

I hope the girl was ok.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Mounties.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #16
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Wow. What if you were the bad guy and had her tied up in your dungeon? At what point do they have the legal right to enter to check for that? It would piss me off to have cops in my house uninvited, but damn, what if someone I love was tied up in a basement and the cops couldn't even go in and check?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
Wow. What if you were the bad guy and had her tied up in your dungeon? At what point do they have the legal right to enter to check for that? It would piss me off to have cops in my house uninvited, but damn, what if someone I love was tied up in a basement and the cops couldn't even go in and check?
Yup, and there are stories of this happening all the time...very scary
Old 03-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #20
Canadian Bacon

spares's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
Oh don't get me wrong I'm on their side, I invited them in the front door and whatnot and would have gladly let them check the house. The whole situation just seems bizarre to me, I'm more concerned there's someone who needs help near here.