Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Snow in mississippi!!!! 6inches of snow!!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
OFFROADCARWASH is on a distinguished road

Army: Will start basic training in July of this year.
OFFROADCARWASH's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Snow in mississippi!!!! 6inches of snow!!

We have 6inches of snow in Mississippi..theres Ice on the roads..and Its been snowing since 7:30 this morning..Ive never seen it snow here..

Ill upload pics later..
Old 12-11-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome dude! Can't wait to see the pics!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Thats pretty cool. I'll probably be goin down there at the end of this week to Rankin or simpson county. hope theres still some on the ground then
Old 12-11-2008, 10:17 AM   #4
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
this is horsesh!t man everybody gettin snow but me and im in ny we should have snow have fun get some pic but watch out people drive like as$holes when there snow on the ground
Old 12-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #5
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
I bet that town shut down HARD...lol
I heard places in texas have like 8 inches...

If your not used to it and then you get 8 inches...wow...

lol...Thats what my wife said the first time too...lol
Old 12-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
OFFROADCARWASH is on a distinguished road

Army: Will start basic training in July of this year.
OFFROADCARWASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
Thats pretty cool. I'll probably be goin down there at the end of this week to Rankin or simpson county. hope theres still some on the ground then

Hey I live in Rankin! haha You have family here or something?

There was like 5bajillion cars in ditches and medians..IT WAS AWESOME

My taco pulled a couple people out
Old 12-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i want some snow here in south carolina,dammit!!!!!! here it is wintertime, and we are having a friggin monsoon, and the temps are back up to the 60's. supposed to quit raining around 1am though and get cold again by the weekend.

send some of the snow our way!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Why does everybody get snow except us?!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome! We've gotten around 4 feet of snow total this season so far. BUT this week it was RAINING instead of snowing. Really made me mad!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:15 AM   #10

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
man im jealous!!! we had about a 1/2 inch last week and by the time i woke up it was already gone. i hope we get a big one this year its been a while
Old 12-12-2008, 03:33 AM   #11
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
What is snow? It's almost 70 degrees here .
Old 12-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Why does everybody get snow except us?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
What is snow? It's almost 70 degrees here .

Boooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrring!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #13
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFROADCARWASH View Post
Hey I live in Rankin! haha You have family here or something?

There was like 5bajillion cars in ditches and medians..IT WAS AWESOME

My taco pulled a couple people out
My girlfriend has family down there (basically my family). Yeah I bet nobody knew how to react to snow there! Were headin there tomorrow most likely.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:49 PM   #16
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFROADCARWASH View Post
Its been snowing since 7:30 this morning..Ive never seen it snow here..

Oops, i meant...

Old 12-14-2008, 08:38 PM   #18
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Global Warming: Bringing snow to places that should not have it...
Old 12-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #19
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
You got the snow & it didn't even make it to GA. Hell if it is going to be cold it might as well snow. I could use a day off. Since GA only owns 2 snow plows for all the interstates.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
It's gonna be 73 degrees Tommorow. Perhaps I will head to the beach after class.

I love Florida.