LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bottle openers

Old 12-11-2008, 09:16 AM   #1
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Bottle openers

Looking at the Annihilator tool got me thinking. What is the most interesting way that you've opened a beer bottle? I like the "push the twist-off bottle up against the bottom of your forearm & twist"
Old 12-11-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Spoon, or Last result edge of hard funiture or something.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #3

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy uses the business-end of his (Unloaded) shotgun. Another "not a good idea"
Old 12-11-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Bottom edge of the back bumper, or hitch.
yep thats how we do it!!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:44 AM   #6

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Belt buckle works too.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #7
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
friend of mine always uses his teeth... scares the shit out of me

my self, I'm a belt buckle man
Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i have a "credit card" bottle opener for whenever, and another way i open them is the edge of the concrete porch, a ladder, tables.....you get the picture!!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
Teeth for the Pop tops. For those domestic beers try this. Take a bottle in each hand and twist off both tops with your fingers. Not as easy as it sounds. It was my bar trick as a bartender in college.

Only real men have the strength to get both tops off without using another body part.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #12
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
I used to work with a guy who had those.. pretty cool. My bro-in-law has a baseball cap that has one built into the bill of it.
I see myself with a beer bottle sticking outta my eyesocket with something like that....Worst that happens with the sandals is I fall over....and that was prolly coming anyways....