Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

When i was a kid we played with ...

Old 03-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
a real tonka truck. very nice. none of this plastic BS they make now
haha yeah the real thing! wish i still had it!

brother was pretty pissed tho.

mom still has a metal tractor my oldest brother got. it’s like 27 years old or something like that. lol BRB
edit: i can’t find it. mom must have moved it.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
haha best thing about these are when one isn't properly inflated and you don't realize it until someone gets f*cked and is laying on the ground!! it was awesome!!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #23
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

any ways it looks kinda like this one. but not real.http://www.google.com/imgres?q=old+j...ax93nDg&zoom=1
Old 03-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
haha best thing about these are when one isn't properly inflated and you don't realize it until someone gets f*cked and is laying on the ground!! it was awesome!!
thats what made them so cool!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #25
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
The all metal tonka trucks. They all were my older brothers, then mine. Everything else I made, usually model planes and boats. Live close to the water, so needed something to do. My dad has a large wood shop so I spent all my time in there making things like that.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #26
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No. Im old. And it was more fun hitting my brother with sticks and rocks, than any toys we had.......although...it was fun hitting him with those too....
Yeah I am old too and one of the reason I wanted sports equipment is because this was one of the toys available back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZL6RGkPjws
Old 03-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #27
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I would totally buy one of these just to put it on my shelf, I remember this was the first CD player i had after actual walkmans and i was STOKED!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #28
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Yeah I am old too and one of the reason I wanted sports equipment is because this was one of the toys available back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZL6RGkPjws
wow I've never seen that before. Didn't know they made pull toys too.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #29
Ga tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudy
Ga tacoguy's Tacoma Gallery
HOT WHEELS..........when they came with metal badges of your cars.

JOHNNY SEVEN O.M.A. Seven weapons in one.

MATTEL M-16 MAURADER...... Back when you could play with toy guns.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #30
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
When i was a kid, I remember playing with this!

I missed it so much, I bought one off Ebay, Brand new 1996 classic in the packaging only 90 bucks!
Also does anyone remember getting these in there happy meals?

I will never forget having a tube of these that i absolutely loved!

So how bout you guys, Lets see your favorite toys or games you used to love when you were a kid!
I never really got into pogs. I do remember kids carrying around 5ft long(ish) pog tubes during recess.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #31
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
When I was a kid I played with... myself. Oh.. wait, this is supposed to be past tense. Nevermind!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
When I was a kid I played with... myself. Oh.. wait, this is supposed to be past tense. Nevermind!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #33
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
my dad recently moved and found stuffed animal he gave to me the day I was born, didn't realize he kept it all these years. It was one of those blue foofur cartoon dogs (mid 80's only on tv for 2 years I think). searched it on Ebay and they are selling for around $150 now lol. needless to say, it went into a ziploc baggie and is being kept for more years.

had one of the metal tonka trucks/tonka backhoes, those things were awesome (used to get them taken away all the time for digging in mom's flower bed hahaha.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
had one of the metal tonka trucks/tonka backhoes, those things were awesome (used to get them taken away all the time for digging in mom's flower bed hahaha.
lol. mine did too! lol
Old 03-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #35
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Rock em sock em robots
Old 03-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #36
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
N64 and we play super smash brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoFS6An_f0

EDIT: This may sound sad, but I am still fricken good at this game.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #37

i think i miss my power wheels jeep the most. lol i flipped it a few times. i hit a tree the deck. the house. i hit every thing!! i broke one of the bumpers off i hit so much. the little fake lights on the roll bar like thing got broke when i flipped it. i broke the hood off and had fixed it some how. i drove it off the porch. it was like a 2 and half feet. lol
Old 03-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #38
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
i made models, built stuff with my dad, real hot wheels and tracks, and some facy cd players. 90's kids ftw!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #39
Drewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Drewski's Tacoma Gallery
Lawn darts. Unsupervised. Unbelievably bad idea, yet very few of my friends and siblings received debilitating or fatal injuries.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #40
tsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura about

tsab916's Tacoma Gallery
MARBLES!!!!