Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

When i was a kid we played with ...

Old 03-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #41
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
Lawn darts. Unsupervised. Unbelievably bad idea, yet very few of my friends and siblings received debilitating or fatal injuries.

They really should bring these back...I mean they seem safe.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #42
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
When I was a kid, I pretty much played with sticks and rocks....
Uh, yeah I tortured my little brother, had rock fights with friends, went through my shoplifting phase (started @ 6), windows, watching things blow/up/burn phase, if I got caught for all the stuff I did, i probably would still be on parole at least. I was a maniacally destructive child.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Uh, yeah I tortured my little brother, had rock fights with friends, went through my shoplifting phase (started @ 6), windows, watching things blow/up/burn phase, if I got caught for all the stuff I did, i probably would still be on parole at least. I was a maniacally destructive child.
I went thru a "Booby Traping" faze.......My brother was the target, but my Dad was hit with a couple accedental booby trap activations....
Old 03-10-2012, 02:26 PM   #44
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I went thru a "Booby Traping" faze.......My brother was the target, but my Dad was hit with a couple accedental booby trap activations....
How much younger is your bro, mine is 8 years younger, oh the horrible shit I did to him! Finally he just became a narc and I hated him. Then one fine day I realized that he's a lot bigger than me (he's like 6'2 345 now), and he hit me really hard for the first time in the shoulder, he bruised the bone, I could still outrun him though! The hot summer nights meant me and my friends pretty much ran wild all nite long
Old 03-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #45
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Pogs FTW! I had so many pogs and slammers. Tubes and tubes full.

I also had k'nex and Capsela.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsela
knex are fucking awesome
Old 03-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #46
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Shit, I forgot all about erector and capsela. Those were a lot of fun.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #47
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
How much younger is your bro, mine is 8 years younger, oh the horrible shit I did to him! Finally he just became a narc and I hated him. Then one fine day I realized that he's a lot bigger than me (he's like 6'2 345 now), and he hit me really hard for the first time in the shoulder, he bruised the bone, I could still outrun him though! The hot summer nights meant me and my friends pretty much ran wild all nite long
I have 5 years on him. We're about the same size. He's about 1/2" taller. My favorite thing I used to love to do was, wake up really early in the AM, and sneak into his room. Most times, he would sleep in his sleeping bag, on top of the bed, 'cause he was a lazy ass, and didnt wantt o make his bed. Anyway, I would tie the end shut, and drag his ass into the pool.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #48
Banned
My son still has some of my original legos that I gave him, we are thinking of giving them to my nephew at some point so my bro can experience the joys of stepping on legos in the middle of the night
Old 03-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #49
Banned
Quote:
I have 5 years on him. We're about the same size. He's about 1/2" taller. My favorite thing I used to love to do was, wake up really early in the AM, and sneak into his room. Most times, he would sleep in his sleeping bag, on top of the bed, 'cause he was a lazy ass, and didnt wantt o make his bed. Anyway, I would tie the end shut, and drag his ass into the pool.

Oh god that's friggin great! I fed my brother all kinds of hot sauce when he was a baby just to see the look on his face...ya know Chris, i'm gonna have to text him and ask him about what I did, i'm sure he remembers more than I do! You know the Far Side comics, I remember a story where Gary Larson's older brother used to lock him in the dark basement and torture him by making monsters sounds that they were gonna get him, i know i fucked sean's head up with what i did to him, couldn't help it, it was so much fun to do!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #50
John3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohn3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
John3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
Lawn darts. Unsupervised. Unbelievably bad idea, yet very few of my friends and siblings received debilitating or fatal injuries.

We were incredibly stupid with these too! Throw them straight up in the air and run like hell. I can't believe we never got hurt.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #51
08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough08bluetacoma is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: Dave
08bluetacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 View Post
We were incredibly stupid with these too! Throw them straight up in the air and run like hell. I can't believe we never got hurt.
give these to a kid now a days and you'd be put in prison...
Old 03-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #52
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Dinky toys, they were small British metal toys that looked like the real things wish I had them now worth a small fortune. We also had a B/W TV with a 9" round screen (yeah I'm that old) seemed like it had 50 knobs and you had to turn every one of them to get a worth while picture.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #53
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
when i was a kid pluto was a planet.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #55
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Loved these when I was a kid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pko_iTP4sQ
hey! I remember those!
Old 03-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #56
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dad remembers when his family got their first TV. small and it was black and white.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #57
Banned
I had a B/W TV that was red white and blue
Old 03-10-2012, 03:09 PM   #59

Quote:
sounds about like us. kinda............ my brothers use to hang me over their shoulders by my feet than kinda body slam me on to the bed and try and shove pickles in my mouth. i still donít like pickles to this day because of it. they use the chase me with the go cart as well. one my brother Eric thats 8 years older ran my leg over with it. he got in really big trouble!! lol
Old 03-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08bluetacoma View Post
give these to a kid now a days and you'd be put in prison...
if you gave a kid now half the shit we had you would go to prison! i had a bb gun at like 7 years old. and yes i shot birds and squirrels and some cats. lol