LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

When i was a kid we played with ...

Old 03-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
When i was a kid we played with ...

When i was a kid, I remember playing with this!

I missed it so much, I bought one off Ebay, Brand new 1996 classic in the packaging only 90 bucks!
Also does anyone remember getting these in there happy meals?

I will never forget having a tube of these that i absolutely loved!

So how bout you guys, Lets see your favorite toys or games you used to love when you were a kid!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Pogs FTW! I had so many pogs and slammers. Tubes and tubes full.

I also had k'nex and Capsela.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsela
Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i remember the little music things. lol. i remember Nintendo 64, i remember VHS, cable, sony walk man. lol brother had one.

edit: legos and super Nintendo.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I still have my hit clips and still play my N64. I miss the 90's.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I still have all my pogs. My friend and I about a month ago busted them out and played for a few hours. That game was fun as a kid, but way more fun as an adult because you can get loaded and play pogs.

and this page bring back memories.

http://gadgets.gunaxin.com/disgustin...80s-toys/52623
Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
still play my N64. I miss the 90's.
i hate you! i wish we still had ours!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #8
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery

this count?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #9

any remember the laser tag sets you could get?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #10
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
I still have my hit clips and still play my N64. I miss the 90's.
I attempted to play mine a while back. It looks horrible on the new TV... Wish I still had my old box TV so it would look "awesome" like it did way back when.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I actually never really received toys as I always wanted sports stuff.

Got some Bauer skates for Christmas one year and thought it was the best Christmas ever.

Then I got this for my birthday one year and was so happy as I was a huge Bjorn Borg fan. Still have this raquet and an old Dunlop Maxply. Wanting to put them both in a frame with some pictures of Borg and McEnroe

The only toy I really had was one of these race tracks but with semi trucks.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
When I was a kid, I pretty much played with sticks and rocks....
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
im only 20 and some kids dont know what these are :

its just an excuse to punch the fuck out of someone on purpose and just say, "well, i was just playing with the new toy"
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
When I was a kid, I pretty much played with sticks and rocks....
so you wear a dog?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
so you wear a dog?
No. Im old. And it was more fun hitting my brother with sticks and rocks, than any toys we had.......although...it was fun hitting him with those too....
Old 03-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post

its just an excuse to punch the fuck out of someone on purpose and just say, "well, i was just playing with the new toy"
x2. i loved those! i punched my brother in the nuts with those. he still fell to the ground in pain.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No. Im old. And it was more fun hitting my brother with sticks and rocks, than any toys we had.......although...it was fun hitting him with those too....
lol. my dad played with the real M80ís lol. i threw a tonka truck at my one brother. it was a metal one.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #18
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post

These were fun until one popped and you ended up with a black eye.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #19

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
lol. my dad played with the real M80ís lol. i threw a tonka truck at my one brother. it was a metal one.
a real tonka truck. very nice. none of this plastic BS they make now
Old 03-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
These were fun until one popped and you ended up with a black eye.
..........dont know what your talking about...............