Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Bad news at home

Old 12-12-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Bad news at home

Well, I guess you can call this venting or stress relief. I posted awhile back "What are you thankful for". I don't know if it was pride on my end, or was it something I forgot.
We got news today that my wife's cancer is back, and I would rather have my truck land on me than to hear that news.
She (we) will see the doctors on Monday, with her surgery set before the new year begins.
I tell you all what I went through hell the first go around, and I am not doing to well with this news. I am pissed, mad, upset, and would just rather put a person on the ground than to listen to them speak. Guys I'm torn up about this, don't know if I am coming or going. I am doing my best to put up a good front, just don't get the whole thing. I keep asking myself why, why her. She has done nothing to no one, but yet, this needs to go on in her life.
Sorry if I seem beside myself, but this truely sucks.
I do want to say THANKS for all the kind words in past posts, it really means alot. Very few places do I hear/read words like that.
Sorry for the vent...............Bill
Old 12-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Prayers you way, brother.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
I sorry to hear the news. I will be wishing you and your family the best.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Prayers you way, brother.

x2, sorry to hear that man.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:08 AM   #6
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i'm so sorry you have to go through this. you and your wife will be in my prayers.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
praetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nicepraetor is just really nice

Marines: 0333-Accuracy by Volume
praetor's Tacoma Gallery
You never need say your sorry for how you feel. I know the anger, worry and sadness that is going through your mind right now. Prayer helps a lot, I will continue to pray for her and for you, brother.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so sorry to hear that man... all of our prayers are with you
Old 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM   #9
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry to hear man, you and your wife our in our thoughts and prayers. Hard enough to deal with once I am sure but twice is just unthinkable. Godd luck to her on a quick and succesful surgery.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Bill, we're all wishing you and your wife the best. Vent anytime you need to, it does no good keeping it all inside. Please keep up updated on her status.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
I hope she gets better soon bro, prayers with your family
Old 12-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #12
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
So she beat it the first time? Sounds like the cancer is a glutton for punishment and wants its ass handed back to it a second time. Chin up. Sucks to have it happen again, but the best thing you can do is stop asking why, or how cause it's cancer. It just does. Instead think, Okay, how are we going to hand this sonuvabitch it's ass on round two. That's what your wife needs to hear and see. Even if you try to keep up the strong front while feeling those other emotions, comeon man. This is your wife, she knows you better than that, and will sense that crap a mile away.

We're routing for you both!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #13
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I've never understood how or why good innocent people get the worst problems. When you have people that are hateful, mean and don't care, living long healthy lives.
My thoughts go out to you, your wife and your entire family. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Bill....................dont apologize for venting man, no need. we completely understand. sorry to hear of this news man. you know we all wish you the best, and if you need to talk or anything, we are all here to listen. ya'll are in our prayers bud!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #15
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Best wishes to you and your wife in this difficult time Bill.Keep fighting the good fight and give her a hug for us.

I wish Cancer was a person....So I could hunt it down and kill it.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #16
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Best wishes to you and your wife in this difficult time Bill.Keep fighting the good fight and give her a hug for us.

I wish Cancer was a person....So I could hunt it down and kill it.
My Ex girl friend was a Cancer. Born July 3. Want an address?
Old 12-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #17
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
this kind of news makes me want to throw up.

Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #18
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
So Sorry to hear about this longbow, It's really good to see that you bring it here though, as if we are all family. My wife and I will be praying for you, Keep your head up and have faith. With all these guys praying maybe the docs just won't be able to find it. good luck. Thoughts are Prayers are with you.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #20
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Many prayers and lots of friends here for you to vent to, yell at and in return the upmost support to you both. Do keep us posted on things as many people out here have been touched by the nasty stuff and it does not discriminate against anyone. Hang in there and be strong