Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Site organizatiion

Old 03-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Site organizatiion

This sites organization is ghey with a capital G its a bit confusing on where the hell Im going on here. Am I the only one that feels this way or is it that Im used to TTORA and CT and I should just get over it?
Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #3
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Try posting this in Site Suggestions. Oh wait...
Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 PM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have any problems with it, it seems pretty straight forward...
Old 03-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
This site is one of the better organized forums I've been on. Its just the color scheme and that fact that it is new to you that making it difficult to navigate.

You'll get used to it in a couple of days,
Old 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Be nice if all the shit for 5 lugs wasn lumped up in one hit. Have to scroll through 5 bullshit wheel threads to get to one suspension thread.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried the search function? It would probably bring all the threads to you all at once.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Be nice if all the shit for 5 lugs wasn lumped up in one hit. Have to scroll through 5 bullshit wheel threads to get to one suspension thread.
Like this??

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-lug/
Old 03-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the way it's setup as a whole but I don't like the search on the website so I go to google and type in "site:tacomaworld.com" and then my question I find that it's much better that way. Ex. "site:tacomaworld.com 5-lug suspension" and it'll bring up nothing but suspension threads, if you capitalize the word site then it will search for the word site and not just search TW.com.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
RedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
RedDragonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
For me it took some getting used to, hell im still getting used to it
Old 03-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
the site has been the same for years (since it started).. with a few things added here and there. IT WORKS PERFECT! If you have a suggestion to make the site better, feel free to do so in the appropriate section.

If you don't like it, that's fine too. Don't let the door hit you in the ass!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
Beat me to it. LOL

For the record I find this site to be very respectful towards us 5 luggers. As long as we do not act like a DB.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #15
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This sites organization is ghey with a capital G its a bit confusing on where the hell Im going on here. Am I the only one that feels this way or is it that Im used to TTORA and CT and I should just get over it?
I've always heard there are alot of DB's on TTORA.... wonder how that rumour started??
Old 03-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

yes you are
Old 03-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
I've always heard there are alot of DB's on TTORA.... wonder how that rumour started??

Reminds me of my co worker that called Geico and bitched out the caveman commercials. They weren't made for you dummy.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
exaclty what did that help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Have you tried the search function? It would probably bring all the threads to you all at once.
How do you think I posted to boberts thread in the 2nd gen 6lug section....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I like the way it's setup as a whole but I don't like the search on the website so I go to google and type in "site:tacomaworld.com" and then my question I find that it's much better that way. Ex. "site:tacomaworld.com 5-lug suspension" and it'll bring up nothing but suspension threads, if you capitalize the word site then it will search for the word site and not just search TW.com.
LMAO, good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
the site has been the same for years (since it started).. with a few things added here and there. IT WORKS PERFECT! If you have a suggestion to make the site better, feel free to do so in the appropriate section.

If you don't like it, that's fine too. Don't let the door hit you in the ass!
Look at the above quote, your ability to bold words works perfect but if you already got a different member using google over your own search function in order to find threads on here I do believe your argument is flawed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Bob doesn't need to do some huge makeover to appease a few members. This isn't "justlikettora.com"

This is "tacomaworld.com"

U join, learn to navigate, and enjoy the site/people here.........or you just pass.

I mean hell, why should the majority of us have to get used to a new layout for a few others?

If it works (which it does), then don't fix it.

Bob, thank you sir.
Obviously if two other poeple within 15 post are still having issues with it then it doesn work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Look at my profile, you think I was on TTORA alot with my 5lug? Used it once or twice to find some answers but had no issues in doing so with their site. Just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

Reminds me of my co worker that called Geico and bitched out the caveman commercials. They weren't made for you dummy.
That's cute, sounds like a waste of time though.

Posted this thread to get a quick feel of who the real douchebags of the offtopic section were so I know how to post accordingly. Knew that posting a sugestion to the site layout would be the easiest way to find out the db trolls of this section. More or less I will get used to the functionality of the site as I use it more.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #19
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #20
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery