Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Cell Phone Family Plans...

Old 12-13-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Cell Phone Family Plans...

Who here uses a Family Plan on there Cell Phones....

Who Do you have your plan through..?
How Much Do you spend a Month...?
What is included in your Plan...?
Old 12-13-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have it but a few friends of mine have started to use the Metro Pcs plan. they seem reasonably priced for unlimited services (phone and text). Not sure how the coverage is in your area, I use Sprint because I need the simply everything data plan I (gps, internet, email etc). I won't reccomend Sprint, they have been great for me over the past ten years and have always had good plans for how many minutes we use but I know people who have had horrible trouble with them and would hate to reccommend something that you may also experience trouble with.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
AT&T here with two phones, one of them on blackberry unlimited, nationwide plan, vm, free mobile to mobile to anyone on AT&T 850 min and we talke about 6000 minutes a month, never go over our minutes and it is usually about $93 a month.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
AT&T (though I still go to 'cingular.com' when I want to view/change my stuff). We have two phones, just 450 minutes, no texting, no internet.

Even w/ 450 minutes we roll over at least 300 minutes/month. We're not chatty people, and the people we do call ALL have AT&T, so it doesn't use minutes anyway.

Cost: $55.35/month
Old 12-13-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im Currently Looking at

Verizon Family Plan
1400 Minutes
Unlimited Text, Data, Web Email
2 Lines

But now that im thinking about it we could probobly get away with the 700 Minute Plan.. Since I know on my part atleast most of my calling will be to her.. and then I will mostly Text everyone else.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #6
Sticks For Troops

Yea.. plus i gotta figure out what we need to do to get her number changed to a NC #, add my phone...
Old 12-14-2008, 05:53 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Not exactly sure what plan we have.... it's Verizon.

My husband and I have phones and we've added my mother-in-law on our plan for only $10 a month. I think we have 700 minutes, & unlimited long distance, Calls to fellow Verizon users are free (no minutes)....
Text messages, data, etc....costs extra, we don't use all that stuff anyway.
Not sure what we pay. It's all bundled together with our home phone, DSL, etc.