Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BMX Overkast Christmas

Old 12-13-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
BMX Overkast Christmas

Well BMX is pretty much my life, I own and run a bmx shop called Overkast out here in Jersey. If any of you guys are into it, or have kids into it, I will give a 10% discount on anything over $200 dollars off my website www.overkastword.com

I know christmas is close, but if I ship it monday it will get anywhere in the US by Xmas.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
Well BMX is pretty much my life, I own and run a bmx shop called Overkast out here in Jersey. If any of you guys are into it, or have kids into it, I will give a 10% discount on anything over $200 dollars off my website www.overkastword.com

I know christmas is close, but if I ship it monday it will get anywhere in the US by Xmas.
im getting back into it i believe
Old 12-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cool man, well let me know, this offer always stands. I got all frames, parts, bikes, you name it i got it
Old 12-14-2008, 05:16 AM   #5
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Humm.............. WeThePeople 3-piece????10 % off $135. Might have to do it.

Can you get Dirtbrothers Frames? Damn good to know you own a BMX shop!
Old 12-14-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
Rock Solid Toy

Dirt Bros, now thats a name i havent heard in a while! All the kids these days are all about FIT, Shadow, Sputnic, etc... Ill see about the Dirt Bros stuff, but the WTPs i can definatly help you with
Old 12-14-2008, 06:27 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dirt Bros, now thats a name i havent heard in a while! All the kids these days are all about FIT, Shadow, Sputnic, etc... Ill see about the Dirt Bros stuff, but the WTPs i can definatly help you with
YEah i did BMX Racing in Tallahassee, FL. I did it for 3 years
Old 12-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be getting anything over $200, but I definitely will purchase a shirt from you!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #9
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, Dirt Bros!! Ya i am all about the tried and true. I like Fit the most out of all those brands. Shadow is alright, kinda junk imo, better clothes than anything.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:15 AM   #10
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I won't be getting anything over $200, but I definitely will purchase a shirt from you!
lol dude, check out animal for some bangin hat/shirt combos
Old 12-16-2008, 09:39 AM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thats pretty awesome. i use to ride back in high school and a few years out of it. my track bike was an old mid 80's Schwinn Predator. it was purple with all those gay little zig zags and graphics that use to be popular back then. i had it all decked out with new parts though. specifically Poverty and S&M parts. then my freestyle/ramp bike was a GT Tour 2. i did very little to that bike other than swap out the 1 piece crank for a 3 piece. i'm too old to ride now and i also got some nerve damage in my left wrist from riding and taking a little spill. fortunately thats not the wrist i use when alone.... if you know what i mean. what do you ride?
Old 12-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #12
Rock Solid Toy

haha dude .. if i damaged that wrist i would live a miserable life!!

haha

I Built my bike, Macneil 22" for my big ass, with a lot of macneil parts, animal parts, S&M parts. Ill post a pic when i get a chance
Old 12-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #13
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
I rode for many a years as a youngster. I have since switched to the mtb, but always wanted to get another bmx'er. I had a Standard Motocross. I seed that's one of your brands on the left, but no items underneath. So? When did MacNeil come into the scene? Who are the comparable to?
Old 12-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #14
The Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud of
The Shape's Tacoma Gallery
Man checking out your site makes me want another 20'' BMX bike. I used to ride back in the day. I need to do some research on the new brands. When I rode the big names were GT, Haro, Redline ect. Man remeber CW bikes I had one of those and then there was Bully and Homeless
Old 12-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #15
Rock Solid Toy

Standard was always my favorite, Always wanted the STA never got one.. But then they kind of fell off when FIT started taking over.

Macneil came on maybe around 2000? Its Jay Miron's company. They are really good, and offer a 22" frame for us taller guys.

Best brands now IMO are FIT, S&M, WeThePeople, Proper, The Shadow Conspiracy, Mutiny, Sputnic, Subrosa, Sunday, Odyssey, Animal, the list goes on, but you can build a sick bike sticking to just those brands.

I would say Sunday frames are my favorite, just not one big enough

Also Solid is awesome, but hard to get, and standard is still up there, but again, harder to get
Old 12-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #16
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
I rode for many a years as a youngster. I have since switched to the mtb, but always wanted to get another bmx'er. I had a Standard Motocross. I seed that's one of your brands on the left, but no items underneath. So? When did MacNeil come into the scene? Who are the comparable to?
yeah, i've never heard of mcneil, but then again i've been out of BMXing for around 6 years. i'd love to be able to keep doing it but i'm way too out of shape and out of practice for that. i doubt i could get 2 inches off the ground now
Old 12-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #17
Rock Solid Toy

aw c'mon, its easy!! just pull up and jump,
Old 12-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
aw c'mon, its easy!! just pull up and jump,
i quit riding for a while back after high school. about a year, then when i tried to get back into it i just couldn't do it. i'm currently having the same problem with playin the drums.

i just didn't feel like re-learning how do do everything. plus i'm 27 now and i'm not matt hoffman so i'm way too old to start it up again
Old 12-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #19
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Anybody ever been to Southpark BMX in Pittsburgh. It was probably my favorite back in the day. I miss racing, and riding! I wonder how many 28+ guys still do it.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:37 PM   #20

Quote:
Macneil came on maybe around 2000? Its Jay Miron's company. They are really good, and offer a 22" frame for us taller guys.
22" inch frame? What size are your wheels, cranks, ect.? Cruisers are 24, right?