Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I understand I'll never understand

Old 12-14-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery

Last night I get bored I say to the GF let's go into town to have some fun. Sure okay, let's head to the Tavern to say hi to my friends. Why there I ask. She says she wants to hang out with the guys too. Ok fine. We arrive, have fun a few beers then I start to feel the "chill".
She's sitting next to a couple of the waitresses who are talking girl stuff. I'm playing pool and look over and now I'm seeing more ice princess coming through. Then I'm playing darts with the guys and look over and it's daggers out of her eyes at me. WTF did I do now??
So I later find out that she knows I had been sleeping with one of waitresses. So what, it was quite a while back. We hadn't even met yet, why the jealousy. (Actually it was two of 'em)
I know I know, don't go to your fav tavern with your guys with the GF.
Why do women have to start s^%t with other women?

So this morning she is leaving for work and says "the display on the car is taking to long to check the oil what should I do?" I reply pull out the dipstick and look (nicely).
Fwap upside my head "you're an ass!"

Nuckin Futs!

I'm going to the tavern tonight.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
BatesY is on a distinguished road

BatesY's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BatesY
what i dont understand with my girl is why the past matters so much... shure something happened a long time ago but it doesnt matter anymore... we dont get jellious and dwell on your past its plane out dumb that you get mad at us for out past...
Old 12-14-2008, 09:24 AM   #3
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Understanding is the key to inner peace.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #4
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Just my opinion...

I've come to learn that there is so much more competition between girls than guys. Girls/women always try to one up each other, even if they're good friends. Guys aren't like that, which is why I have more guy friends than girl friends.

She might be thinking, "does he like her better than me?" or "if he slept with her once before, does he want to sleep with her again now?" and even "does he think she's better in bed than me?".

Now this is all dependent on the girl of course. If she is confident in herself and trusts you, then there might not be as much competition or jealousy around other women.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #5
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OU812's Tacoma Gallery
She is normally not the jealous type until last night. So I don't really know what to think there.
On the way home I tried making small talk. "So the pizza was really good!"
Her: why are you grinning like that, you think this is amusing?
Me: No I never asked for a Hot Body Count from you did I?
Her: So you were thinking about IT then?
Me: Nope I wasn't I'm not that type.
Her: We have a long drive home don't we?
Note to self: Always have on a good poker face when arguing with women.
Normally I can wordsmith my way out of an argument-- but I messed up
Me: I thought all nurses were cool and level headed.
Her: WTF does my profession have to do with your proclivities?
Me: I was just saying it's out of character for you
Her: Just so you know, I'm not pissed, just not amused because you didn't tell me beforehand. (ice cold look) I know you were grinning cause of some fantasy you have now.

How do you women know this shit??
Old 12-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck it, start a fire and take your pants off
Old 12-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #8
wushaw has a spectacular aura aboutwushaw has a spectacular aura about
wushaw's Tacoma Gallery
You're fucked no matter what you do, just get used to it.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #9
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is gonna sound all girly BUT this is what Ive learned from my share of that hell; she loves you THAT much that she's pissed about who had ya before she even existed in your life. She views you as THAT special that no barroom floozie rates high enough to have even gotten that far with you. My Rosie still gives me a shot about one fling I had THREE yrs befor I even knew her!!!! and that was 27 yrs ago but I suppose it's cause that particular girl was the 1 that got under Rosie's skin for whatever reason. Bottom line, the waters of love run a hellova lot deeper on her end cause all us guys care about is ASS and dual exhaust YEAHHHHH!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushaw View Post
You're fucked no matter what you do, just get used to it.

x2.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Tell her to stop being a bitch and grow the fuck up. Be straight up with her. I'd say look, if you're going to act like this, you're really not helping me think that you're a better pick than she is. Which, by the fucking way, is why I'm dating you and not going home with her tonight.

If she has some major insecurity issues like that bro, I'd be chain mailing my dick before I went to sleep before she goes Lorena Bobbit on your ass.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:37 AM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunner View Post
bottom line, the waters of love run a hellova lot deeper on her end cause all us guys care about is ass and dual exhaust yeahhhhh!!!!
lmao!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:03 AM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Tell her to stop being a bitch and grow the fuck up. Be straight up with her. I'd say look, if you're going to act like this, you're really not helping me think that you're a better pick than she is. Which, by the fucking way, is why I'm dating you and not going home with her tonight.
MAJOR REP +++ for you.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:49 AM   #15

OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Bottom line, the waters of love run a hellova lot deeper on her end cause all us guys care about is ASS and dual exhaust YEAHHHHH!!!!
Ha ha!! I was actually thinking on the way home too about the Toytec coilovers I want for Christmas!! So true!!
It's all better now I had a good long talk with her and she's fine..
Now I have the make up sex scratches on my back that need to heal up!

Man that s*%t hurts so good!!
I told her if I wanted to be nailing the cute brunette in the bar I could have continued doing just that, but here WE are, together, not the other way around so cool the frack off!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #17
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
She is normally not the jealous type until last night. So I don't really know what to think there.
On the way home I tried making small talk. "So the pizza was really good!"
Her: why are you grinning like that, you think this is amusing?
Me: No I never asked for a Hot Body Count from you did I?
Her: So you were thinking about IT then?
Me: Nope I wasn't I'm not that type.
Her: We have a long drive home don't we?
Note to self: Always have on a good poker face when arguing with women.
Normally I can wordsmith my way out of an argument-- but I messed up
Me: I thought all nurses were cool and level headed.
Her: WTF does my profession have to do with your proclivities?
Me: I was just saying it's out of character for you
Her: Just so you know, I'm not pissed, just not amused because you didn't tell me beforehand. (ice cold look) I know you were grinning cause of some fantasy you have now.

How do you women know this shit??

This is where I would have lost all ground in the discussion by saying: "HUH?!?"
Old 12-15-2008, 01:56 PM   #18

OU812's Tacoma Gallery
She's a nurse.
Need I say more..
Old 12-15-2008, 01:59 PM   #19
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
She's a nurse.
Need I say more..
I have met/dated some pretty hot nurses in the past. I bet her "competetive edge" makes things "interesting" on a regular basis.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:54 PM   #20
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha ha!! I was actually thinking on the way home too about the Toytec coilovers I want for Christmas!! So true!!
It's all better now I had a good long talk with her and she's fine..
Now I have the make up sex scratches on my back that need to heal up!

Man that s*%t hurts so good!!
I told her if I wanted to be nailing the cute brunette in the bar I could have continued doing just that, but here WE are, together, not the other way around so cool the frack off!
AH good man glad to hear it!!!Now it seems you two are seeing 'eye to eye' on this matter let the lovin roll