Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Duck bush!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Duck bush!!!!

http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html...an/default.xml
....and ol' Bush just laughed it off!!!!! Crazy!
Old 12-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
austin power voice.............."honestly..........who throws a shoe???"
Old 12-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Bush: "What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge shoes?”

Maliki: “No, George. I’m trying to tell you that when you’re ready, you won’t have to"
Old 12-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Silly rabbit. Ducks don't have bush, they have feathers....

DAAH!!!

J/K... Nice reaction time. They were 2 pretty good throws
forsure that guy wanted SO bad to nail the mark!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #6
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Bush: "What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge shoes?

Maliki: No, George. Im trying to tell you that when youre ready, you wont have to"
Ahahahaha!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
lmao.. he looks like he had some practice wingin those shoes around..
Old 12-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Given my experiance with ducking shoes thrown by my Wife, It seems that the Prez. has recived the same training I have.

Good find, Frank!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #10
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Quality moves by the Pres.

I saw this on youtube and got sick of how many people were saying the assailant is a hero for standing up for what he believes. Must be a cultural difference...but he threw a damn shoe. I throw my flip flops at my brother all the time LET MY VOICE BE HEARD!

If anything, I give Tacoworld Rep Points to Bush for not hiding behind the podium. That first shoe came, he ducked then stood straight back up and started laughing...that takes balls in Iraq (especially since he was far from the Green Zone).
Old 12-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swwacoma View Post
Quality moves by the Pres.

I saw this on youtube and got sick of how many people were saying the assailant is a hero for standing up for what he believes. Must be a cultural difference...but he threw a damn shoe. I throw my flip flops at my brother all the time LET MY VOICE BE HEARD!

If anything, I give Tacoworld Rep Points to Bush for not hiding behind the podium. That first shoe came, he ducked then stood straight back up and started laughing...that takes balls in Iraq (especially since he was far from the Green Zone).
Old 12-15-2008, 04:54 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Wish it hit'em
You are not alone.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #13
Blue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue Hooligan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blue Hooligan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
My favourite one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGBM1...eature=related

When his term is up W should become a pro dodgeball player. If you can dodge a shoe you can dodge a ball.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:45 AM   #14
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
freaking hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Bush: "What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge shoes?

Maliki: No, George. Im trying to tell you that when youre ready, you wont have to"
we should see how many movie quotes can be modified to fit this particular situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
you know they beat the shit out of that guy!
probably, but in all honesty they shouldn't. i'm not supporting what he did but come on, its just a shoe. if he tried to kill the prez thats a different story but he didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Given my experiance with ducking shoes thrown by my Wife, It seems that the Prez. has recived the same training I have.

Good find, Frank!
haha! i'd love to meet your wife someday, she seems like a violent woman

honestly, i think the guy should be given a break. from what i heard he lost his family in the war. if i were in his shoes i'd be upset too (no pun intended). if someone called me right now and said my family was dead, i would probably punch my office mate in the face. not cause its his fault but cause a loss that big would be too hard to deal with and not lash out. give him a few days in jail or fine him or whatever but thats all i think should happen to him
Old 12-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
haha! i'd love to meet your wife someday, she seems like a violent woman
LOL, not violent, but playfull. Keeps me on my toes.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:50 PM   #16
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
You know Bush wanted to throw his shoes back
Old 12-16-2008, 01:00 PM   #17
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I read they broke the guys arm and hit him in the head with a rifle butt. I have no problem with that. I personally don't like W. but that is disrespectful and embarassing to America.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:10 PM   #18
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
just found this!

http://blogslut.com/gwbshoethrow.html
Old 12-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #19
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
You know Bush wanted to throw his shoes back
now THAT would have been great! he would go down as one of history's greats if he did that
Old 12-16-2008, 01:18 PM   #20
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Would any of us throw a shoe at say, oh I dunno, Kim Jong Il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Hussein or Hitler? I think I would. But it would be the one from in front of the LL Bean store and packed with mid air incendiaries or cat poop.
Attached Thumbnails
Duck bush!!!!-beanboot.jpg