SpeedBlueTaco0502 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
SpeedBlueTaco0502's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedBlueTaco0502
What Music are you listening to today?

There's the question...enjoy!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
motown right now dubstep earlier
Old 03-27-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
creed, awesome band imho
Old 03-27-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty Lights - Hot Sh*t XM broadcasts on soundcloud.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
creed, awesome band imho
?? I hope you're kidding...

Two of my buddies are huge Creed nut huggers. Last year they went to the concert and said they were able to move seats and get close to the stage. I said "Yeah, because Creed sucks and no one goes to their concerts"
Old 03-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Random like always. iPod is playing A New Found Glory now.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #9
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on the situation

-- Dupstep
Other then that country
Old 03-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #10
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post

Two of my buddies are huge Creed nut huggers. Last year they went to the concert and said they were able to move seats and get close to the stage. I said "Yeah, because Creed sucks and no one goes to their concerts"
I guess I am another Creed nut hugger their music has alot of meaning to me, way better than that loud thrash metal nobody can understand or that rap f this f that crap , but hey to each their own right?did not catch what u put down for ur choice of music, was it Village people, culture club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
KORN
great band
Old 03-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #12

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I listen to Creed but I'm no hugger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD2...e_gdata_player
Old 03-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #13

Quote:
I guess I am another Creed nut hugger their music has alot of meaning to me, way better than that loud thrash metal nobody can understand or that rap f this f that crap , but hey to each their own right?did not catch what u put down for ur choice of music, was it Village people, culture club

great band
I listen to some of that metal but I agree some of it is awful. I hate rap, always have.

My choice of music is pretty broad, I listen to pretty much everything except for rap.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #14

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I listen to some of that metal but I agree some of it is awful. I hate rap, always have.

My choice of music is pretty broad, I listen to pretty much everything except for rap.
x2, but no country either, my wife loves her some country, just does not sit well with me.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #15

Quote:
x2, but no country either, my wife loves her some country, just does not sit well with me.
I'm in GA, country is the soundtrack of the state haha.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #16
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Staind as usual
Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Right now, Some 70's Aerosmith. Then I it looks like 2-pac is next, after that its the Jabbawockeez m.u.sic sound track.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #19
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
311:
Grassroots
Music
Old 03-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #20
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What he said. Alter Bridge is so much better. It is Mark Tremonti and Scott whatever (the drummer) with a different lead. Soooooooo much better than Creed.