LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

WTF is wrong with people

Old 12-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
WTF is wrong with people

3 teenagers beat, bind, gag, torture, and kidnap a 75 year old grandmother for 26 hours

where have we gone wrong in todays society where the youth has no value and respect for life?

the little punks roll their eyes when the charges are being read to them. they shrug it off like its nothing.

the son of the grandmother said that he didnt go to the hearing because he was afraid that he wouldnt be able to comtrol himself and might beat the teenagers.

the video takes a bit to load
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001...51160#28251160
Old 12-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
people are fucked up, I dont understand how someone could do this.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #3
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
They must have been rough and tough gangster types to pull of a caper like that.

Scum.

I'd like to be in the right place at the right time to change the course of that history.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Heres some good karma of the same nature

NEWBERRY, SC (WIS) - The Newberry Police Department is investigating a shooting over the weekend that left a would-be robber dead.
According to Newberry Police Chief Jackie Swindler, the investigation started Saturday night when 35-year-old Willie Hiller was found dead in the driveway of a home on 1st Street.
At about that same time, a man went to the police station and told officers that he shot into a crowd of people as they attempted to rob his apartment at the Palmetto Point Apartments.
That apartment complex is near the location that Hiller's body was found.
The man who fired the shots told investigators a group of people tried to rob him at his apartment, and in self-defense, he fired into the group.
Police say it started around 9:30pm, when a 13-year-old came knocking.
They say the resident recognized the child and opened the door. Soon after that, police say 5 others rushed the apartment trying to get inside.
"The plan was for all of them to gain entry and get inside and rob the individuals of this house," Swindler said.
Investigators are still trying to work out the details but tell News 10 that the man who fired the shots will more than likely not be charged, as it appears he acted in self-defense.
Four people have been charged, including 18-year-old Jessica Sligh, with attempted armed robbery and attempted burglary.
"It's just sad that people make choices and consequences are grave. It's just a tragedy all the way around," Swindler said.
Apartment manager Lee Pannier cleaned up Monday morning. He said his tenant made the right call.
"First thing you think of is protect your family," Pannier said.
Pannier also said that his tenant is well-known to the community and is a good guy. As for the shooting, he said, "Nothing remotely like this has ever happened before."
Authorities say they are looking for another adult; six people were involved all together, they say.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I should have elaborated more but i was running out the door when i posted that...

A couple nights ago a group of teens tried to rob a guy...one of the teens had a gun and the guy shot into the group of kids...he ended up killing 1...i think at this point only one is left on the run...

I love stories where someone was able to use a firearm in their legal capacity to defend themselves from some jackasses who think theyre exempt from the laws and rules of this country.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #6
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I should have elaborated more but i was running out the door when i posted that...

A couple nights ago a group of teens tried to rob a guy...one of the teens had a gun and the guy shot into the group of kids...he ended up killing 1...i think at this point only one is left on the run...

I love stories where someone was able to use a firearm in their legal capacity to defend themselves from some jackasses who think theyre exempt from the laws and rules of this country.
good stuff, it always seem that when people think they have the master plan to pull off something like that they forget what the other person is capable of doing
Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #7
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Ok gotta put my $.02 here

It'll started when they stopped swats in school and when you started getting arrested for spanking your kid.

I got my ass beat regularly at school and at home when I screwed up. I NEVER got arrested, NEVER did drugs (Ok I smoked pot a couple of times when I was 20 and out on my own) NEVER have been unemployed longer than a week and respected my elders.

It's all in the upbringing.

Sorry for the rant.....back to your regulary scheduled programming.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Another quick point......

My best friend's brother is a manager of a club in Miami. Last month he was leaving the club with the deposits for the day...like 4 in the afternoon. 2 guys walk up....shoot him point blank 6 times with a .40 cal. Dan pulled out his .32 shot & killed one of the attackers & wounded the other.

THey didn't get any money but he was in the hospital 3 weeks & made a FULL recovery.

THe point being.....if more people start the concealed carry.....I think it's going to end up being 1 helluva crime deterrant.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNYTACOMA View Post
They must have been rough and tough gangster types to pull of a caper like that.

Scum.

I'd like to be in the right place at the right time to change the course of that history.
im with ya there man.

punk ass little pricks like that need a good ass whoopin............then someone needs to blow their f'n brains out!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

NEWBERRY, SC (WIS) - The Newberry Police Department is investigating a shooting over the weekend that left a would-be robber dead.
According to Newberry Police Chief Jackie Swindler, the investigation started Saturday night when 35-year-old Willie Hiller was found dead in the driveway of a home on 1st Street.
At about that same time, a man went to the police station and told officers that he shot into a crowd of people as they attempted to rob his apartment at the Palmetto Point Apartments.
The man who fired the shots told investigators a group of people tried to rob him at his apartment, and in self-defense, he fired into the group.
They say the resident recognized the child and opened the door. Soon after that, police say 5 others rushed the apartment trying to get inside.
"The plan was for all of them to gain entry and get inside and rob the individuals of this house," Swindler said.
Investigators are still trying to work out the details but tell News 10 that the man who fired the shots will more than likely not be charged, as it appears he acted in self-defense.
Four people have been charged, including 18-year-old Jessica Sligh, with attempted armed robbery and attempted burglary.
"It's just sad that people make choices and consequences are grave. It's just a tragedy all the way around," Swindler said.
Apartment manager Lee Pannier cleaned up Monday morning. He said his tenant made the right call.
Pannier also said that his tenant is well-known to the community and is a good guy. As for the shooting, he said, "Nothing remotely like this has ever happened before."
Authorities say they are looking for another adult; six people were involved all together, they say.
the problem is that back in the day, children use to fear their parents. they also feared the consequences of their actions. but now its so easy for the offender to displace the blame (i have ADD and the drugs made me do it, or video games made me violent) there is no accountability anymore. the pieces of shit that kidnapped the old woman will get a few years in jail and thats it. personally i think they should save the tax payers money and put a single bullet in each offenders head and put them in a mass grave. people like that don't deserve any better. but will that happen? no.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #11
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Another quick point......

My best friend's brother is a manager of a club in Miami. Last month he was leaving the club with the deposits for the day...like 4 in the afternoon. 2 guys walk up....shoot him point blank 6 times with a .40 cal. Dan pulled out his .32 shot & killed one of the attackers & wounded the other.

THey didn't get any money but he was in the hospital 3 weeks & made a FULL recovery.

THe point being.....if more people start the concealed carry.....I think it's going to end up being 1 helluva crime deterrant.

Agree with that 100%.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #12
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
the problem is that back in the day, children use to fear their parents. they also feared the consequences of their actions. but now its so easy for the offender to displace the blame (i have ADD and the drugs made me do it, or video games made me violent) there is no accountability anymore. the pieces of shit that kidnapped the old woman will get a few years in jail and thats it. personally i think they should save the tax payers money and put a single bullet in each offenders head and put them in a mass grave. people like that don't deserve any better. but will that happen? no.

In a much less wordy way, he is saying hit your kids when they screw up. Works for the dog, worked on me
Old 12-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #13
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
"the son of the grandmother said that he didnt go to the hearing because he was afraid that he wouldnt be able to comtrol himself and might beat the teenagers."

PS - I think the son should be allowed to have a behind closed door 'talk' with the young fellons while the guards turn their backs

Old 12-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #14
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
Quote:
"the son of the grandmother said that he didnt go to the hearing because he was afraid that he wouldnt be able to comtrol himself and might beat the teenagers."

PS - I think the son should be allowed to have a behind closed door 'talk' with the young fellons while the guards turn their backs

with a 4 ft steel pole
Old 12-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radelix View Post
with a 4 ft steel pole
couldn't agree more. i would feel no remorse for what i would do to them
Old 12-16-2008, 03:13 PM   #16
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
wow, my grand mother is basically on her deathbead and i just can't see anybody who could do that, i'm not even related to them and i want to punch the guys who did that, my generation is a bunch of apathetic kids, even the worst kids in my school would have the desency to be nice to an old lady, ughh i can't explain my feelings right now, if i did the moderators would have to kick me off
Old 12-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #17
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Bring back public hangings
Old 12-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #18
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ill put in a nutshell what is wrong with people now-they have been entertaining the dark side of their mind instead of relegating it. It is along the same lines as terrorism; which is simply doing stuff that should never be done. Nobody ever expects one to fly a jet into a skyscraper-so thats what they do. Terrorism.
People who still have a heart now are constantly in shock at the human condition today. You are obviously one of those as am I. There's hope.