1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTF is wrong with people

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by NetMonkey, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Dec 16, 2008 at 8:38 AM
    NetMonkey

NetMonkey [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Geogetown, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010, 4x4, DC, off-road, shortbed, automatic
    Toytec Ultimate Lift @ 3", Mickey Thompson MTZ's 285/75/16, Moto Metal 955b, rear 2" ALL, Marlin Crawler sliders
    3 teenagers beat, bind, gag, torture, and kidnap a 75 year old grandmother for 26 hours

where have we gone wrong in todays society where the youth has no value and respect for life?

the little punks roll their eyes when the charges are being read to them. they shrug it off like its nothing.

the son of the grandmother said that he didnt go to the hearing because he was afraid that he wouldnt be able to comtrol himself and might beat the teenagers.

the video takes a bit to load
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/28251160#28251160

2. Dec 16, 2008 at 8:43 AM
    kmok

kmok Plastidipped ma Hootus!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Columbus, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2005 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
    people are fucked up:mad:, I dont understand how someone could do this.

3. Dec 16, 2008 at 8:43 AM
    WNYTACOMA

WNYTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    09 Metalic Grey TRD OFF ROAD
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    They must have been rough and tough gangster types to pull of a caper like that.

Scum.

I'd like to be in the right place at the right time to change the course of that history.

4. Dec 16, 2008 at 9:04 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    Heres some good karma of the same nature

NEWBERRY, SC (WIS) - The Newberry Police Department is investigating a shooting over the weekend that left a would-be robber dead.
    According to Newberry Police Chief Jackie Swindler, the investigation started Saturday night when 35-year-old Willie Hiller was found dead in the driveway of a home on 1st Street.
    At about that same time, a man went to the police station and told officers that he shot into a crowd of people as they attempted to rob his apartment at the Palmetto Point Apartments.
    That apartment complex is near the location that Hiller's body was found.
    The man who fired the shots told investigators a group of people tried to rob him at his apartment, and in self-defense, he fired into the group.
    Police say it started around 9:30pm, when a 13-year-old came knocking.
    They say the resident recognized the child and opened the door. Soon after that, police say 5 others rushed the apartment trying to get inside.
    "The plan was for all of them to gain entry and get inside and rob the individuals of this house," Swindler said.
    Investigators are still trying to work out the details but tell News 10 that the man who fired the shots will more than likely not be charged, as it appears he acted in self-defense.
    Four people have been charged, including 18-year-old Jessica Sligh, with attempted armed robbery and attempted burglary.
    "It's just sad that people make choices and consequences are grave. It's just a tragedy all the way around," Swindler said.
    Apartment manager Lee Pannier cleaned up Monday morning. He said his tenant made the right call.
    "First thing you think of is protect your family," Pannier said.
    Pannier also said that his tenant is well-known to the community and is a good guy. As for the shooting, he said, "Nothing remotely like this has ever happened before."
    Authorities say they are looking for another adult; six people were involved all together, they say.

5. Dec 16, 2008 at 10:08 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    I should have elaborated more but i was running out the door when i posted that...

A couple nights ago a group of teens tried to rob a guy...one of the teens had a gun and the guy shot into the group of kids...he ended up killing 1...i think at this point only one is left on the run...

I love stories where someone was able to use a firearm in their legal capacity to defend themselves from some jackasses who think theyre exempt from the laws and rules of this country.

6. Dec 16, 2008 at 11:02 AM
    vtragweed

vtragweed Beef Slut

Member:
    First Name:
    Willie
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 2.7 SR5 Debadged
    afe pro-dry s filter, LCE headers, painted black steelies,color matched grill surround, URD short shifter, UWS black tool box
    good stuff, it always seem that when people think they have the master plan to pull off something like that they forget what the other person is capable of doing

7. Dec 16, 2008 at 11:16 AM
    thebigk

thebigk 6 Double 5 3 2 1

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken....
    Odessa, TX
    Ok gotta put my $.02 here :)

It'll started when they stopped swats in school and when you started getting arrested for spanking your kid.

I got my ass beat regularly at school and at home when I screwed up. I NEVER got arrested, NEVER did drugs (Ok I smoked pot a couple of times when I was 20 and out on my own) NEVER have been unemployed longer than a week and respected my elders.

It's all in the upbringing.

Sorry for the rant.....back to your regulary scheduled programming.

8. Dec 16, 2008 at 11:19 AM
    thebigk

thebigk 6 Double 5 3 2 1

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken....
    Odessa, TX
    Another quick point......

My best friend's brother is a manager of a club in Miami. Last month he was leaving the club with the deposits for the day...like 4 in the afternoon. 2 guys walk up....shoot him point blank 6 times with a .40 cal. Dan pulled out his .32 shot & killed one of the attackers & wounded the other.

THey didn't get any money but he was in the hospital 3 weeks & made a FULL recovery.

THe point being.....if more people start the concealed carry.....I think it's going to end up being 1 helluva crime deterrant.

9. Dec 16, 2008 at 2:08 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    im with ya there man.

punk ass little pricks like that need a good ass whoopin............then someone needs to blow their f'n brains out!!!:mad:

10. Dec 16, 2008 at 2:09 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    the problem is that back in the day, children use to fear their parents. they also feared the consequences of their actions. but now its so easy for the offender to displace the blame (i have ADD and the drugs made me do it, or video games made me violent) there is no accountability anymore. the pieces of shit that kidnapped the old woman will get a few years in jail and thats it. personally i think they should save the tax payers money and put a single bullet in each offenders head and put them in a mass grave. people like that don't deserve any better. but will that happen? no.

11. Dec 16, 2008 at 2:44 PM
    duckcmdr

duckcmdr If it flies it dies!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    ARB Winch Bumper, Cabelas trial gear 2 mats, Wade vent shades, rear TSB, Toytec TSB AAL ,5100's set to 0,886 coils w/top plate 285/75/16 Treadwright at on Raceline Raptors, Toytec Diff drop, Bud Built Skids,Total Chaos LCA Skids,Devil horns,LED Dome Light,Scan Gauge, Rear Diff Breather, Revenge Fab Sliders. XRC 8 winch, Safari Snorkel, KC Daylighters 100 watt, Redline hood Struts & ez-down tailgate, G-stop extended SS brake lines,Homeroshi front grill and snorkle grill, relentless fab hc rear bumper

Agree with that 100%.:thumbsup:

12. Dec 16, 2008 at 2:58 PM
    Radelix

Radelix Runs with Scissors

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    17 trdor dcsb 6mt

In a much less wordy way, he is saying hit your kids when they screw up. Works for the dog, worked on me

13. Dec 16, 2008 at 3:01 PM
    WNYTACOMA

WNYTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    09 Metalic Grey TRD OFF ROAD
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    "the son of the grandmother said that he didnt go to the hearing because he was afraid that he wouldnt be able to comtrol himself and might beat the teenagers."

PS - I think the son should be allowed to have a behind closed door 'talk' with the young fellons while the guards turn their backs

14. Dec 16, 2008 at 3:02 PM
    Radelix

Radelix Runs with Scissors

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    17 trdor dcsb 6mt

with a 4 ft steel pole

15. Dec 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    couldn't agree more. i would feel no remorse for what i would do to them

16. Dec 16, 2008 at 3:13 PM
    Wren

Wren Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Williamsburg, Ky
    Vehicle:
    11 White Reg. Cab 4x4
    wow, my grand mother is basically on her deathbead and i just can't see anybody who could do that, i'm not even related to them and i want to punch the guys who did that, my generation is a bunch of apathetic kids, even the worst kids in my school would have the desency to be nice to an old lady, ughh i can't explain my feelings right now, if i did the moderators would have to kick me off

17. Dec 16, 2008 at 3:16 PM
    joedirt

joedirt Hallow

Member:
    Ploeśti
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma
    Bring back public hangings

18. Dec 16, 2008 at 3:25 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Ill put in a nutshell what is wrong with people now-they have been entertaining the dark side of their mind instead of relegating it. It is along the same lines as terrorism; which is simply doing stuff that should never be done. Nobody ever expects one to fly a jet into a skyscraper-so thats what they do. Terrorism.
    People who still have a heart now are constantly in shock at the human condition today. You are obviously one of those as am I. There's hope.

Products Discussed in

To Top