LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Old 07-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery

is it possible to take one of my photos in the gallery and use it as my avatar?? if so, how do i do it?? thanks! will
Old 07-17-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
yes u can...but u need to use a program like paint or something to resize the image to 100x100 resolution.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
I'll resize it for you if you want.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:30 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
I'll resize it for you if you want.
cool man, what do you need me to do??.......just remember im not all that great on computers.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:15 PM   #5
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
You dont really need to do a thing except direct me to the pic that you want resized. Once I know which one it is, i can resize in on Photoshop and past it in this thread. You can then copy it and save it. After that, Ill show you how to add it as your avatar. Its really easy.

Ted
Old 07-17-2007, 08:47 PM   #6

Quote:
You dont really need to do a thing except direct me to the pic that you want resized. Once I know which one it is, i can resize in on Photoshop and past it in this thread. You can then copy it and save it. After that, Ill show you how to add it as your avatar. Its really easy.

Ted
ok, if you go to the photos members section, go to mine, and the pic i want for the avatar is the one i got titled" my ride"......thanks bro!!!
Old 07-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #7

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery

1)Right click on the pic.
2)Save the pic somewhere where you know you can find it again.
3)Go to "User CP" up above.
4)Go to "edit avatar" then to "upload a picture from my computer".
5) Find the pic on your computer and double click it.
6) hit "ok" or whatever in the User CP.

that should be it.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:27 PM   #8

Quote:

1)Right click on the pic.
2)Save the pic somewhere where you know you can find it again.
3)Go to "User CP" up above.
4)Go to "edit avatar" then to "upload a picture from my computer".
5) Find the pic on your computer and double click it.
6) hit "ok" or whatever in the User CP.

that should be it.
hey dude, i tried, and this is what the screen said....

Your file of 19.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

....any ideas?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:01 PM   #9

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
If you have the pic saved on your computer (original one, original size) try simply uploading it with the same procedures i just mentioned.

For some reason 400 bytes is being added on to the pic from somewhere.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #10

Quote:
If you have the pic saved on your computer (original one, original size) try simply uploading it with the same procedures i just mentioned.

For some reason 400 bytes is being added on to the pic from somewhere.
ima wait for the wknd, for a buddy of mine to try it, like i said, im lame on comps dude. thanks for your help man!