Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Samsung Omnia= Good

Old 12-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
Smurfio18 will become famous soon enough
Smurfio18's Tacoma Gallery
Samsung Omnia= Good

Hey, I have had the displeasure of having Verizon wireless for the past couple of years. I am not as unhappy with the service as I have been with the phone selection they have provided me with. I was finally due for an upgrade so I went and checked out the new Blackberry Storm and the samsung omnia. I have heard the hype and after an hour of playing with a demo version came to the conclusion that the Storm is a piece of crap. I must say the I have been more impressed with the Omnia then previously thought. My last windows based phone was slow and had the worst OS in the world of PDA phones. The omnia has; youtube player, movie downloader, 5 megapixel camera and overall is pretty good. If anyone was wondering how the phone was, I would definitely recommend it if you were looking for an "iphone" type phone for Verizon.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
^^

didn't know that was going on -- what's going to happen to all of those dumb ass alltel commercials? lol
Old 12-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
any of yall ever tried att, i have the pleasure of being with them i also have nextel for work. att is def better as expected, couldnt ask for better service and never had a problem with network
Old 12-17-2008, 04:00 PM   #7
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
any of yall ever tried att, i have the pleasure of being with them i also have nextel for work. att is def better as expected, couldnt ask for better service and never had a problem with network

Yeah i had three seprate contracts with them... that i paid an early termination of 175.00 per contract to get rid of. They couildn't seem to get the bill right so i said f^&% it went to verizon I haven't had any issues with them.