Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

whats your favorite holiday snack ??

Old 12-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
whats your favorite holiday snack ??

i usually go to my wifes family for the holidays and they always have a table full of cookies, cakes , brownies etc. i was wondering what was everybodies favorite holiday goodie. me personally i eat the hell out of the danish butter cookies .....
Old 12-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
rumballs!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
My Mother-in-law gives my wife and I a spiral cut honey glazed ham every year for Christmas. I love it and I cannot wait for it. DAMN, I'm hungry!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
rumballs!
dude thats number 2 on the list for me .......... hell yeah some rumballs...
Old 12-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #5
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
chocolate covered pretzels. sweet and salty all in one.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hot chocolate.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
chocolate covered peanut brittle
Old 12-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
for me..................'nanner pudding, and also......i love some dressing and giblet gravy!!!!! also...we take and melt white chocolate and dip pretzels and oreos in it.....good stuff!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Pu**y.
you eat "putty"????
Old 12-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanxd View Post
pu**y.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you eat "putty"????:d
lol!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #14
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
yessiree...................and i will be havin a few big tall cold glasses of that on Christmas night!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #16
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
i managed the kill the first quart in 2 days. man i feel fat now lol. just poured another glass tonight.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
i managed the kill the first quart in 2 days. man i feel fat now lol. just poured another glass tonight.
that stuff is great man!!!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
im not picky...i'll eat pretty much any christmas goodies my mom will let me get my grubby little hands on...

she makes all kinds of stuff and i dont know what any of its called and i always try and take at least 2 plates worth back when i leave their house
Old 12-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #19
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
My grandmother used to make English plum puding. Passed the recepe down and the family still makes it at Christmas. Takes something like 14 hours to make. I have no idea whats in it, but I have to have some every year.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #20
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
My Mother-in-law gives my wife and I a spiral cut honey glazed ham every year for Christmas. I love it and I cannot wait for it. DAMN, I'm hungry!
Who said HAM? I love honey glazed ham..
Just for that I'm calling BACON tomorrow morning