Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Im so angry !!!

Old 12-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im so angry !!!

some smart ass guy comes up to me today and wants to me to race him. i said no cause thats stupid, and i dont want to get arrested by the police. WEll he goes on calling me names and starts saying how badass his 8 cyl. silverado is. he keeps throwin it in my face that he could still " whoop my ass" compared against my 4cyl and his 8 cyl. Im sorry if this sounds really stupid, but i just wanted to hit something, so instead i came on here to vent.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
so what happened, did they guy floor it on the green light like a jackass? screw that guy, better having a 4cyl taco than a silverado
Old 12-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
i just wanted to hit something, so instead i came on here to vent.
Probably did the right thing.......shoulda hit him.

His argumant doesn't hold up well......it would be like bragging about punching outa toddler.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, there are really some jackasses out there, you did the best man..... we all rather have you here venting, than in jail for killing someone.....
Old 12-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
well, you go right on ahead brother!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nah he sped way off into the night like the dumbass he was. no ididnt hit the sumbitch. i felt like it. He kept sayin" dude what u got in there a briggs and strat?" i said no and i revved it at him and he started laughing at me. he said" Sounds like a F#@#@#@ ricer" i was insulted
Old 12-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
so what happened, did they guy floor it on the green light like a jackass? screw that guy, better having a 4cyl taco than a silverado
hell yeah its better to have a taco. i can get up to 30 mg and he probly only get like 15
Old 12-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
nah he sped way off into the night like the dumbass he was. no ididnt hit the sumbitch. i felt like it. He kept sayin" dude what u got in there a briggs and strat?" i said no and i revved it at him and he started laughing at me. he said" Sounds like a F#@#@#@ ricer" i was insulted
If he knew he was gonna win, why the hell he challenges you to a race??.... oh my.... so stupid......
Old 12-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #10

Exactly. i dont know what he was thinking. he just got me mad and my bloodpressure through the roof.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #11
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I spanked a silverado at a light. Didn't know we were racing to begin with. I was in the left lane and he was beside me. Light goes green and he stomps it. I thought he was trying to get in front of me (Which is a real piss off to me) so I gunned it and trommed right by him. Didn't have a goddamn chance.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #12

That just confirm that is not worth it!!!

why in the hell you would want to have the respect of such an idiotic asshole?!?! LMAO
Old 12-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if you see the asshat again..........just tell him you'll be driving your tacoma long after he is done pushing his chevy..............................and also kick the asshat in his nuts one good time. he'll shut the hell up then.

good job not racing him man!!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
props for not giving in...

really tho...do we need to race people at stoplights to know we drive superior trucks?

i dont
Old 12-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #15

^^ exactly right man. my truck will totally out last his POS chevy. and true i dont race people ever. i actually have a brain and the common sense not too. but this one time just got me pretty fired up
Old 12-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #16
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
How small does your pecker have to be that you prove you're a man with something you're making monthly payments on?.....You did the right thing,good job.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #17

thanks for the support, guys
Old 12-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #18
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
really tho...do we need to race people at stoplights to know we drive superior trucks?
Yes, if they're going to think they're the shit, then I'm going to prove to them they aren't.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #19

well just so ya know the only racing i approve of is NASCAR and Legal drag racing at the strip
Old 12-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #20
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks for the support, guys
all of tacomaworld is here to back ya up and support ya bro