Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

out of business

Old 12-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
out of business

so i stopped by the welding shop that was gonna help me build my sliders and sure enough Ron came out and told me he wasnt gonna be able to help for hes going out of business friday. now what?
Old 12-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
so i stopped by the welding shop that was gonna help me build my sliders and sure enough Ron came out and told me he wasnt gonna be able to help for hes going out of business friday. now what?

he wont do some side work for a buddy?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that. For you and him......

All these reality checks with the economy makes me think we should be carefull who we do any buisness with, if we want service of anykind afterwards.......
Old 12-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #5
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Sorry to hear that. For you and him......

All these reality checks with the economy makes me think we should be carefull who we do any buisness with, if we want service of anykind afterwards.......
absolutely, everything that involves money these days def. deserves a second though.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #6
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
he wont do some side work for a buddy?
to be honest with ya i could tell some of the machines are gone so i figured hes goin all out! weldings the easy part ive got my fair share of welding exp. for 2 life times, i need someone that can bend pipe and know what theyre doing.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:01 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
it still never hurts to ask...or maybe see if he can refer you to someone
Old 12-18-2008, 04:51 AM   #8
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
have you heard anything bad about the DIY "kit" from Demello