Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Membership growth

Old 12-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Membership growth

I think possibly we're about to start seeing a large growth in membership as some ugly things have happened over at CT and members are now looking for a new home on the 'net

TCBOB...might i suggest NOT selling your forum to the guys who bought CT please

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=125318
http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=125317
Old 12-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
TCBOB...might i suggest NOT selling your forum to the guys who bought CT please
Old 12-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

theres a reason i have almost 3000 posts here compared to 400 at ttora and 225 at ct
Old 12-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
boys(and girls).................this should be fun
Old 12-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
hey the more the merrier...
Old 12-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
hey the more the merrier...
yeah.....definitely....i agree. just hopefully....people who come this way arent gonna be jackasses like at certain other sites.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah.....definitely....i agree. just hopefully....people who come this way arent gonna be jackasses like at certain other sites.
we're just gonna have to make sure to police ourselves and make sure any new members get the same idea...
Old 12-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
we're just gonna have to make sure to police ourselves and make sure any new members get the same idea...
yep!! sounds like a plan to me dude!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
As long as this board remains the friendly place it is now.......welcome Ex. Ct'ers!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #10
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
let them come, hey maybe our member who post percentage will increase from its 10/20%
Old 12-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #12
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
This will sound kinda cheesy, but I couldn't imagine life without TW. Seriously, I love you people.

Bob, don't you let anything happen to TW (not that you would).
Old 12-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #13
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome ct'ers. and on your way in. don't forget to add to the "rick wants icons" fund
Old 12-17-2008, 08:05 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Agreed! While I have accounts on the other boards, this is the only one I visit and post too.

And while I love 4x4s and lifted trucks, I can appreciate dropped minitrucks... That was my thing back in high school.
hey...a nice well built truck is a nice well built truck...even if its not your "style"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
This will sound kinda cheesy, but I couldn't imagine life without TW. Seriously, I love you people.

x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
welcome ct'ers. and on your way in. don't forget to add to the "rick wants icons" fund
ooh...sneaky...i shouldve thought of that except i dont want icons
Old 12-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #15

Quote:

x3!!! life wouldnt be good without tw!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:54 PM   #17
CheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to beholdCheeseWithTaco is a splendid one to behold

CheeseWithTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This will sound kinda cheesy, but
did someone say cheese... ?!?!?!

let it be known now, that CheeseWithTaco is a "friendly" but if my antics get out of line, please let me know, for i do not know what this place holds as friendly...
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I totally agree, this is the reason i log in to the internet everyday.... i need my TW!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #19
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseWithTaco View Post
did someone say cheese... ?!?!?!

let it be known now, that CheeseWithTaco is a "friendly" but if my antics get out of line, please let me know, for i do not know what this place holds as friendly...
Sounds like you'll fit right in, but if we have to, we'll keep you in line!
Old 12-18-2008, 05:17 AM   #20
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
I consider TW as a privately owned website.