LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Regions Bank customers

Old 12-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Regions Bank customers

I've been with Regions bank for about six months now. Today I get in the mail a Regions VIPGIFT card, looks like a credit card, and it has a $75.00 balance on it. Sent on behalf of Regions bank for "customer loyalty".

I can't find any info about the card on Regions website. I also can't find any negative info on VIPGIFT.

Ever heard of this? Having $75 bucks would be nice right now, but getting scammed right now would seriously suck.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood.
mudduck will become famous soon enough

mudduck's Tacoma Gallery
theres a bank here in the cincy area giving away a $200 card with the opening of a new account. call them in the morning and see what they say.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
yeah i figured i'd do that, but thought i'd ask here tonight anyways. thanks
Old 12-18-2008, 01:13 PM   #4

just called regions bank, the card is for real! 75 free bucks, now my kid will have a Christmas! whoo hoo!