Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

stick man humping avatar

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Attack Life.
mpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the roughmpreiss is a jewel in the rough

mpreiss's Tacoma Gallery
stick man humping avatar

Well Thanks everyone for the good reps and comment on my little stick man that's humping the words "your mom" but apparently someone found it offensive and bad repped me for it and demanding I take it down I don't want to throw anyone under the bus (oh hell it was TheMaster). So I guess this is the death of my little stick buddy.

Sorry if I offended anybody!!

Old 12-18-2008, 05:13 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
That avatar is great man, dont mind TheMaster he is probably snowed in somewhere and bored.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:37 AM   #3
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
you should make a poll to see if he stays or goes ..... my vote is for keeping him ...

Old 12-18-2008, 05:49 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
to blame something on a moderator is complete BS. We are volunteering to be here and keep the peace. We get complaints from most of the active users here about everything from posting guns in the missileman thread to being rude to another member. It is our job to weigh the effects and act on them.

Closed Thread