Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Gawd dam(*(*^*&%%%$$!@__!+!!! It!!!!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Gawd dam(*(*^*&%%%$$!@__!+!!! It!!!!!!

So I go out to my boat this morning, and find that some little peice of shit cat has been liveing in the F'ing thing for a while, as there is cat hair ALL OVER, one of the seats is torn to shit!!!!!
I told my Wife there are 2 options. 1 Im leaveing a bowel of Anti freeze in the boat, you know, for if they get "thirsty". 2. Im going on a cat shooting spree. Im not really going to feed them anti freeze or shoot the fucking little viruses, so dont call pita on me. BUT FUCK.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:18 AM   #2
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
So I go out to my boat this morning, and find that some little peice of shit cat has been liveing in the F'ing thing for a while, as there is cat hair ALL OVER, one of the seats is torn to shit!!!!!
I told my Wife there are 2 options. 1 Im leaveing a bowel of Anti freeze in the boat, you know, for if they get "thirsty". 2. Im going on a cat shooting spree. Im not really going to feed them anti freeze or shoot the fucking little viruses, so dont call pita on me. BUT FUCK.
I hear Ya man I hate the DAMN things to I always thought a good Cat was A dead CAT. I have them all over my truck from the damn little muddy paws on my hood from when I get home at nite. I found that if I set mice traps around where they jump up with a little piece of news paper covering the trap it snaps and dont catch them but scares the hell out of them. Id rather use a rat trap but that would probably a little too much. your decision
Old 12-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that sucks!!
I had a girlfriend in college with a cat. the damn thing tried to jump up on the hood of my 95 toyo pickup and couldn't make it so it kept trying........about 50 clawmarks later it gave up.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Uh huh. Say that to my face, kitty!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
I hear Ya man I hate the DAMN things to I always thought a good Cat was A dead CAT. I have them all over my truck from the damn little muddy paws on my hood from when I get home at nite. I found that if I set mice traps around where they jump up with a little piece of news paper covering the trap it snaps and dont catch them but scares the hell out of them. Id rather use a rat trap but that would probably a little too much. your decision
I like that mouse trap idea! Im gonna set some up!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
that's a good idea. We might get some mini traps for our kitchen counters.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post

I dont care for cats much either.
Sammy is part dog, part human. He comes when you call him, never bites or scratches and poops in a box that my wife cleans.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sammy is part dog, part human. He comes when you call him, never bites or scratches and poops in a box that my wife cleans.
ok sammy passes border control policies, and you got it made the wifey cleans the litter box.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #11
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Here kitty kitty...

Old 12-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #12
Look at my member
crawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the rough

crawfishsoul's Tacoma Gallery
I'd electrify the trailer. A little 220v never hurt anyone too bad. Spray the cover with some repellent whenever it's going to sit for a while.

I've heard this stuff works good but it ships from New Zealand.

Info: http://www.skunkshot.com/index.html

Purchase: http://www.amazon.com/SkunkShot-Gel/dp/B0006A7EDU
Old 12-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #13
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
i dont care what peta has to say. if any animal, cat or otherwise (for the record i like cats) damaged my property i'd leave some anti freeze out there. and no, i'm not joking
Old 12-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishsoul View Post
I'd electrify the trailer. A little 220v never hurt anyone too bad. Spray the cover with some repellent whenever it's going to sit for a while.

I've heard this stuff works good but it ships from New Zealand.

Info: http://www.skunkshot.com/index.html

Purchase: http://www.amazon.com/SkunkShot-Gel/dp/B0006A7EDU
Another good idea! Thanks, between that and the mouse traps, maybe they will leave my shit alone.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i dont care what peta has to say. if any animal, cat or otherwise (for the record i like cats) damaged my property i'd leave some anti freeze out there. and no, i'm not joking
I found my brother in law sleeping in my dad's car one day. He didn't seem to enjoy the anti freeze.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #16
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found my brother in law sleeping in my dad's car one day. He didn't seem to enjoy the anti freeze.
haha! one day back in college i woke up on the hood of my BMW one morning. i woke up to people looking and laughing as they were leaving for class. i just walked upstairs to my apt and went back to sleep
Old 12-18-2008, 12:23 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
I was going to but my Wife told me not too. I dont know. If I see one standing near it, and Im close, I may just shoot it anyway.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
cats SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are good for NOTHING

Old 12-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
cats SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are good for NOTHING

X2!
Old 12-18-2008, 12:38 PM   #20
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Set up a booby trap, we had issues here with cats in our landscape beds. Wife felt the same way No anti-freeze or snipping.
Take a large rat trap, adjust the trap so it goes off with the slightest touch. Glue a small coffe lid to the spring area, and fill it up with pepper. Place it in the location the are coming in.
Now make the trip, use fishing line, and a stick. When they come across the line and move it the stick will fall and set the trap. make a few back up trip in case they cross one with no issue. Here something set it off, and all gone.

Or call animal control they will set out one of user friendly traps, or you buy one. Then when caught do what you want (take it in).

word of the wise......remember that you did it, having a face, eyes and nose full of pepper is a real pisser, sneezed, coughed, and looked drunk for a few hours.

Products Discussed in this Thread