Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anybody else having a great day?

Old 12-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else having a great day?

So today my friend was leaving to go back to his house in Colorado. I went over to his house at noon and started helping him move things to a storage place (the taco was prime). then after he has had this alpine type x sub with a box and amp sitting in his closet for over 3 months. so i went and loaded it into my truck and we went to the storage place and i went to go take it out and my friend was like "do you just want to have these?" i almost shit my pants because the sub, custom ported box and alpine amp cost him over 2000 last year. what a great day this has been
Old 12-18-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats an awesome gift im just having a good day in general.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Damn thats an awesome gift im just having a good day in general.
good im glad to hear that. even tho it is raining here in norcal
Old 12-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
aside from some fucked up "future dead" cat fucking up the inside of my boat, my day has been splendid.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
aside from some fucked up "future dead" cat fucking up the inside of my boat, my day has been splendid.
yea i read about that. personally id love to see the antifreeze
Old 12-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Today sucked. Took two finals, and the time that I was awake and not taking a final I was studying for another one.

Boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnng!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
Today sucked. Took two finals, and the time that I was awake and not taking a final I was studying for another one.

Boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnng!
Yea trust me i finished my finals wednesday and last weekend was horirble with studying and stuff. i feel your pain
Old 12-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a great week!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
this whole week was shitty..............including today. another day in the woods...........another day no deer showed up!!! and we havent even started christmas shopping yet!!! be totally glad when this whole damn year is over!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
this whole week was shitty..............including today. another day in the woods...........another day no deer showed up!!! and we havent even started christmas shopping yet!!! be totally glad when this whole damn year is over!
will take boobs mcgee out there and have her flash the deer and then there will be deer in the headlights for sure!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
will take boobs mcgee out there and have her flash the deer and then there will be deer in the headlights for sure!
thats a great idea there man!!!! i may do just that!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
deer =
Old 12-19-2008, 08:02 AM   #14
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
It's a great day! My last day of work for this year! Hooray! I'm on vacation after this. It's cold and grey but I don't care. I'm gonna miss the company Christmas party but then I always miss it
Gonna see the races tonight and tomorrow and finish putting the lights on the Taco for Brian to see
Then I'm going to be a good boy and pray for everything that has happened good and bad this year. It's been a tough year but I'm so thankful for all that I have. Especially my son. He is super pschyed to be going to watch the races this weekend.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:02 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Bro...heard that, can't wait until the 26th to get the news.
Real bored today, raining/sleet..................think I will clean house
we are all praying for good news for you guys Bill!!! been thinking alot about ya'll!!

i think, in just a few short days...............i'll be sitting down and having a few drinks in memory of my Dad. i miss the hell outta him!!