1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

my turn to vent (ignorant asshole encounter)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by brianr, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Dec 19, 2008 at 1:46 PM
    brianr

brianr [OP] go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    RANT on.

So on my way to the dealership this afternoon to talk with my service guy about my timing chain oil leak TSB, I made a turn that I dont normally make to avoid waiting at this retarded, waste of taxpayer dollar traffic light (in the most useless location).

I had to make this turn through a neighboorhood, and when I came back out to the dreaded Bell Rd, I was waiting to turn right from 63rd Ave. There is a kid ahead of me in some peice of shit Dodge Dakota access cab with "Jesus-Freak" stickers on it. He isnt even up to the "plain" of the intersection to view when it is clear to turn. (I assume he didnt read the AZ driver manual about okay to TURN ON RED, or he was to busy jacking his tranny g/f off). Finally the light turns GREEN, and he is fucking around on his cell phone!

Toyota gave me a horn, and I'm not afraid to use it! So I honked at him.

As he finally starts to turn his DYKE ASS girlfriend flips me off!?!!
    That bitch had fucking MAN HANDS if I ever saw some.

WHAT IS WITH FUCKING IGNORANT PEOPLE?!? Who flips someone off when they are the ones in the wrong?

They are both candidates to get struck by lightning, or shoved in limb-shredder.

Anyways, then they went past me and turned into a shopping center. I follwed them to see where this little fucking douche and his dyke are going, so I can know where not to shop. Then this fucker must have seen that I was behind him, so he starts trying to loose me or somehting, and is driving like a COCKSUCKER through parking lots. I casually followed him, knowing this parking lot very well, and the surrounding entrances/exits. He takes off on 75th ave. AND HAD TO HAVE BEEN DOING 70mph. I follwed him but not doing 70...(also knowing his POS isnt going to outrun mine)... I played it cool, realizing traffic at Union Hills is going to slow him down. After UH, he turned into a neighboorhood and was hauling ass around, so I stopped and turned around and went to the dealershp.

RANT off.

PS. if I see that cocksucker around, I'm gonna fucking raise hell.

2. Dec 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Be sure to purple mushroom him with his trannies cock.

3. Dec 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM
    brianr

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    that dude needs a mushroom stamp for sure.

4. Dec 19, 2008 at 1:50 PM
    Toy4Life

Toy4Life 668: The Neighbor of the Beast

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Slippery Rock, PA
    Vehicle:
    96 Subaru Outback 2.2 5mt
    92 4Runner SR5 3.0v6 4x4(sold) 02 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4x4 (sold)
    In my area, the person flipping the bird is usually the one that did something wrong.

5. Dec 19, 2008 at 1:55 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    I've encountered these retards all week while driving.

Some douche talking on his phone in a Maxima is under the delusion that his turn signals are for decorations only and not practical application so he never uses them. He also decides to do 70km/h in an 80 so naturally i ride his ass making sure my headlights catch his mirrors the whole way down. I can see him moving his vehicle left and right to avoid the beams, but I just keep matching him. Eventually the prick goes into the turning lane I'm heading for and I just camp off his ass blinding him the whole time. When the turn comes, he pulls wide into the far right lane (Which is illegal BTW, and again, no signal) so I plow right by him giving him full blast of the Borla exhaust which was deafening to me. The bastard then decides to try to ride my ass and blind me with his lights, but because he's so low to the ground he isn't doing shit. Little does he know if I brake he's going right under the goddamn spare tire.

Moral of the story. Don't fuck with someone with a bigger vehicle than you.

6. Dec 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    same here!!!

7. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:03 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    Very rarely see the bird down here. Up in New Hampshire (Boston area) they should have a vote to make it the Official State Bird.

Did see it a couple weeks ago though, was doing some light remodeling work at The Villages (a huge retirement community down here) and ended up in the wrong lane at the entrance gate, the lane that requires you to have a pass you wave at a little sensor to get the gate to open. Some old broad behind me took to honking and yellin out the window. I blew her off (what's she gonna do beat me up or push my Taco out of the way with her Civic?). Finally got through the gate, she got through and shot me the bird on her way by. I just laughed. Sure as hell, New York plates!

8. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:17 PM
    Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    Toytec Ulimate W/Dakar leaf pack, LR UCA'S, Undercover, Weather Tech, Block Heater
    This sounds like the case of the DUMB ASS WIMP. The dumb ass wimp is a guy who can't drive and is afraid driving (so the right on red is not going to happen). If the dumb ass wimp has a girl she is a bossy rag that does things he can't back up (flip U off). The dumb ass wimp will also put him self and others in danger just to weasel out of a bad situation. Then cry to every one it was not his fault. All I can say is you are better than he, be cool rock on. :)

9. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM
    monoman

monoman Time to get dirty!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Exotic, San Jose, Cal.
    Vehicle:
    2018 Silver Sky Tacoma SR Access Cab 4X4
    SnugTop SuperSport shell CaliRaisedLED light bar Toyo Open Country AT/3's Bilstein 5100's up front, (#2) & 4600 in rear Daily driver....
    Ha! That shit happens all the time here in Cali! Only sometimes you get something thrown at ya, or even get shot at......:eek:
    People suck sometimes!

10. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:33 PM
    Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    Toytec Ulimate W/Dakar leaf pack, LR UCA'S, Undercover, Weather Tech, Block Heater
    shot at!!! break out the Sig 556 and make the swiss cheese. :D

11. Dec 24, 2008 at 10:23 AM
    Bearskill

Bearskill Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    Ya, that stuff happens all the time in california. There is one thing for sure. You can't convince people not to be stupid. And when you call them on it, they aren't like"sorry, my bad" and be done with it, they try the act all "billy bad ass" and pawn off the stupid act on some thing or some one else. Witch in the end just makes them look even dumber. I wish it was leagal to mount 50 cals on our Tacomas. I swear to god the stupid people count would drop really fast if they had to worry about me A-teaming their ass.:boom::puke::bananadance:

12. Dec 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    Ignorance is aggravating.

13. Dec 24, 2008 at 10:57 AM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    I'm a magnet for asshole drivers.

Something very bad would happen if some asshole threw something at my truck.

14. Dec 24, 2008 at 12:29 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    To the OP: You answered your own question (Why the bird?) in your own post. Let me explain. Apparently, the Toyota horn sound is coincidently the same sound as the "tranny alert" warning. This is common in the animal kingdom with a variety of species. So when you honked the horn the tranny instantly lost "it's" chub. The boyfriend/cousin also lost his chub. They inherently went into "fight or flight" mode. Again, this is common in the animal kingdom. Thus resulting in a frenzied parking lot escape. Props to you for stopping the possible procreation of that "species". My regards.

15. Dec 24, 2008 at 12:45 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    i had something similar happen one time...this guy camped out at a redlight where right turns are LEGAL...no traffic either direction...its a right turn ONLY lane...and the light we were sitting at was one of those "never change" deals...so my buddy (who was driving his 2000 ford focus hatchback) honked once...very short and quick...the guy slams the car he's driving into park and jumps out...so of course...we both jump out (mind you we're BOTH cops) and we both happened to be wearing off duty polos with badges on them and firearms on the side...he was screaming and cursing and walking at a very brisk pace towards us...my buddy said...you take one more step towards me and youre going to jail...he said "you think the cops can get here before i beat both your asses?" at this point we both step from around the door apexes and reveal that we're both cops...and i replied...we're already here...lets try this again...take another step and youre going to go to jail...get back in your car and go on about your business...and he replied (with his head hung in a very sheepish fashion) sorry officers and turned and got back in his car and made a legal right turn and then pulled into a gas station up the road...

i try to not honk or follow etc people when im not in my patrol car or uniform just because i dont know whos going to get out and raise hell or come out the door firing a shotgun...it wouldnt be the first time around here...

16. Dec 24, 2008 at 12:47 PM
    TRD4x4858

TRD4x4858 Taco Traitor!

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    95 Jeep XJ
    BONE STOCK! lol
    Lol!! ^^^

17. Dec 24, 2008 at 12:57 PM
    fireturk41

fireturk41 I like to break shit!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    280k miles
    SAS, Locked front rear, Ufab sliders and bumpers, air compressor, 35" BFG KM2 on steelies and 36" TSLs
    the other week i was drivin and this jack ass ran a stop sighn and stopped in the middle of the intersection (i was goin 60) i swerved and baredly stopped infront of him, and he had the nerve to flip the bird at me! i shoulda pummelled the jackass but he had a unrestrained child in the rear, i shoulda maybe touched him and got pd involved

18. Dec 24, 2008 at 1:03 PM
    brianr

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

lmao.

Products Discussed in

To Top