1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

stolen golf cart...damn

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 1rooster, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM
    1rooster

1rooster [OP] TACOMA31750

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra crewmax
    5100's ALL WAY AROUND, 885X COILS, DRIVER SIDE LEAN SPACER, ICON PROGRESSIVE AAL W/O OVERLOAD, 265/75/16 KENDA KLEVER M/T. 1 1/4 SPIDERTRAC WHEEL SPACERS, GEN 1 TRD COLD AIR INTAKE, STOCK MUFFLER WITH CHOPPED TURNDOWN, 5% TINT OVER FACTORY, DEBADGED, TOYOTA RUBBER BED MAT, WEATHERTECH MATS,UWS TOOLBOX, UNDERCOVER SE, LOCKER MOD, REAR BUMPER, PIONEER DOUBLE DIN WITH PARKING BREAK OVER RIDE, CUSTOM OIL CATCH CAN, FULL LED INTERIOR, ARB BUMPER REPLACEMENT. COVERKING SEAT COVERS. MORIMOTO H1 MINI COVERSION WITH MINI GATLIN GUN SHROUDS AND 5000K MORIMOTO BULBS. TRAILER PLUG RELOCTED TO BUMPER. 20 INCH LED LIGHTBAR MOUNTED BEHIND CUSTOM PAINTED GRILL. STUBBY ATNENNA
    well...after having my golf cart stolen from under my carport just a few days ago i decided to go out and install me a new magnaflow on the 2010 to keep my spirits up. got it for 40$ and 30$ to install. i was preety down considering i just payed it off and had a tune up done on it a week prior. to make things worse thay stole the log chain that it was chained up with also..and they went through my toolbox on my truck, but wasnt anything good in there!! i ALWAYS keep my investments locked up but this just just pisses me off. its a 2002 ezgo gas so keep your eyes open!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:47 AM
    BAMFTACO

BAMFTACO Another day another beer

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    Woodlandland hills , CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma AC Prerunner
    Kings bruh
    That golf cart is sweet sorry to hear about that but karma is a butch and get. Ack to the people that stole your golf cart

3. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:55 AM
    1rooster

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra crewmax
    5100's ALL WAY AROUND, 885X COILS, DRIVER SIDE LEAN SPACER, ICON PROGRESSIVE AAL W/O OVERLOAD, 265/75/16 KENDA KLEVER M/T. 1 1/4 SPIDERTRAC WHEEL SPACERS, GEN 1 TRD COLD AIR INTAKE, STOCK MUFFLER WITH CHOPPED TURNDOWN, 5% TINT OVER FACTORY, DEBADGED, TOYOTA RUBBER BED MAT, WEATHERTECH MATS,UWS TOOLBOX, UNDERCOVER SE, LOCKER MOD, REAR BUMPER, PIONEER DOUBLE DIN WITH PARKING BREAK OVER RIDE, CUSTOM OIL CATCH CAN, FULL LED INTERIOR, ARB BUMPER REPLACEMENT. COVERKING SEAT COVERS. MORIMOTO H1 MINI COVERSION WITH MINI GATLIN GUN SHROUDS AND 5000K MORIMOTO BULBS. TRAILER PLUG RELOCTED TO BUMPER. 20 INCH LED LIGHTBAR MOUNTED BEHIND CUSTOM PAINTED GRILL. STUBBY ATNENNA
    thanks man. if i would have cought them in the act i would have been there carma! i keep a glock on me pretty much most of the time, but i was asleep during the time. sometime between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.

4. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:56 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    sweet golf cart!! Did you do all the modding?

Let's find your golf cart!!!!

5. Apr 18, 2012 at 8:04 AM
    1rooster

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra crewmax
    yes i did. most of it was bolt on but this pic was befor the custom light bar and hellas were put on

Products Discussed in

To Top