Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Diablo III in Beta.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Diablo III in Beta.

Who's playin? They're really trying to stress their servers more than anything. I've only been on for about a half hour before I got booted. Game seems decent.

I haven't played an RPG in YEARSSSSS... lol Well, since last Diablo.. haha. Still remember putting my MF bot on while I went to school, come home and find GF's and Valor's.... oh the days...

So.....
Old 04-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Can't logggg innnn
Old 04-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I never got an invite
No invites required. I just heard about it yesterday and proceeded to download.

Its tough getting on, but I think it will get better later today.

I'm WhooptieDo for now.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i was fortunate enough to get an invite a few months ago.
i've played the series since 2001 and super excited for this sequel! it's been a long time coming!
Old 04-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Seems the servers were not even close to being ready for this weekend
Old 04-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I can tell, they're bringing them down on purpose to stress capacity. I think they want to know just how much each box can handle to judge how many boxes they will need. They're supposed to bring them back up gradually tonight.

The way I see it, this demo wasn't for us, it was for them more than anything, which is kinda the purpose of a demo in the first place.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Had no problem playing over the past couple hours. Beat the demo with the Monk, fun. Onto the sorceress or whatever now.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #11
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Had no problem playing over the past couple hours. Beat the demo with the Monk, fun. Onto the sorceress or whatever now.
ITS A WIZARD!!!!

yea, the beta was pretty fun; i can't wait to play the real game on the 15th

i'm such a nerd...
Old 04-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna post up their names? Party up?

Trying to get all characters to level 13, supposedly you get some achievment for when it releases.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #13
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
They were too busy feeding the monster that is WoW to worry about Diablo. Pretty sad to just toss aside so many fans of the series . I have the first two installments right here and loved them both. Never got into WoW...
Old 04-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #14
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto, never been a warcraft fan at all...

Just maxed the Wizard (for demo), highly recommended.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #15
BrandonG is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BrandonG's Tacoma Gallery
Same, I've tried the trial version of WoW multiple times...trying to find out what people are so crazy about it for. I just can't get into it. As far as the Beta goes, I like the demon hunter a good deal...and although I'm not usually a fan of tanks, the barbarian is an absolute beast.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #17
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'm "Kona" in the beta
We need the last 4 numbers
Old 04-22-2012, 11:40 PM   #19
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I give up, was trying to get all the achievements done, you get special banners or whatever for when the game releases but I have to go to bed... lol Had all but two characters maxed, and thats all I needed to finish.