1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have Coverking seat covers?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by brny67, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM
    brny67

brny67 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Moyock NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport A/C
    Would love to see pics if anyone has these and reviews,what do you think? I am only asking those who have or had any experience with this brand so please do not go off on if they suck and you have not owned or at least know someone who owns these. I am looking at seat covers but do not want to spend the ass load of $$ to get WO or leather and yes I know they are great products but can not see paying that much money...so anywho let it begin, thanks for your comments and views in advance.

Bill

2. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    I've got coverkings. The mesh material though not the neoprene. Although if I could do it over I would just fork out the extra money to get leather or the WO. Also I have been looking at Clazzio seat covers... Might wanna check that out

3. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    brny67

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Moyock NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport A/C
    do they fit good

4. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:44 AM
    Redfox1

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    Ya the rear is really snug, and the fronts fit well. Make sure you order the right type though, I think I plugged in the wrong specification so my driver seat cover didnt have a cut out for the lumbar support knob, not a big deal though. I wouldn't go with the mesh ones though, they do provide a lot of protection, but stuff still gets through and will stain your seats, so you might as well do it right with neoprene or leather if you are going to do it.

5. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    brny67

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Moyock NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport A/C
    u were a big help thanks 4 all the info.:)

6. Apr 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM
    Redfox1

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    no problem man. Seat covers are always a tough choice, they can get pretty pricey

7. Apr 23, 2012 at 12:16 PM
    brny67

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Moyock NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport A/C
    does anybody else wanna chime in?:D

8. Apr 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    jeremy_283

jeremy_283 Super Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad Access Cab 4x4 Auto 4.0L
    Hella Rallye 4000 Cornering Lights PIAA 510 Fog Lights All Pro Front Bumper All Pro Rear Bumper All Pro Transfer Case Skid All Pro IFS Skid All Pro Rock Sliders All Pro High Clearance Hitch OME Dakar Leaf Springs OME Rear Shocks OME Front Shocks OME 885 Front Coils Wet Okole Seat Covers WeatherTech Floor Liners Sony Head Unit JL XD600/1 Amp 2 JL Audio 10” Subwoofers Custom Subwoofer Enclosure Kenwood Front Speakers Sony Rear Speakers Sound Deadening Mats LED Interior Lighting Pop N’ Lock Tailgate Lock Viper Alarm System Extra D-Rings In Truck Bed Maglite Seat Mount Disable Seatbelt Chime Rear Differential Breather Relocation Hi-Lift Bed Mount Flexible Front Mud Flaps 110v Inverter Always At 400w ABS Kill Switch Locking Center Console Removed Sway Bar
    Yes, I waited for a GB and bought my WO :D

9. Apr 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    justawhitekid

justawhitekid New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Marysville CA
    I don't have the coverking but i would recommend marathon seat covers. Great fit and excellent service to customizing anything you want on them.

10. Apr 23, 2012 at 2:12 PM
    babytruck

babytruck Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Barcelona AC 4x4 4.0 6spd
    Do you have pics you can share please?

11. Apr 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    Ninja

Ninja The Lone Wolf of TW!

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '04 Prerunner SR5 Reg. Cab
    These are my Coverkings...just installed them last week, they are the Spacer Mesh.
    So far I like them, very soft and airy...perfect for the desert, Neoprene no so much.
    The only gripe is that they use snap straps to make them snug, but the cutout for the shifter hangs loose below, could've used another strap to make that part snug as well....small gripe but overall again I feel this was a good buy.

Pic of them in my truck:
    [​IMG]
    Hope this helps.

12. May 3, 2012 at 5:11 PM
    silverback

silverback Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    central CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner SR5
    painted door handles, bilstein 5100's front and back, K&N air filter. Precision power component speakers and Kenwood deck.
    I just bought and installed the driver side coverking seat covers on my 06 reg cab sr5. They seem to fit really snug. The only concern that I have is that either A. I didnt order the right seats or B. this is just how they are.

On my truck the seats have the rib cage style cushions but no lumbar. When I slid the tops over, there seems to be quite a taught gap from this. It causes the seat cover not to fit snug to the seat in that area. I read the order slip about 10 times before marking the box. Non trd, No side airbags, no lumbar knob, folding passenger seat. Not sure if this is normal.

Products Discussed in

To Top