Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone have Coverking seat covers?

Old 04-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have Coverking seat covers?

Would love to see pics if anyone has these and reviews,what do you think? I am only asking those who have or had any experience with this brand so please do not go off on if they suck and you have not owned or at least know someone who owns these. I am looking at seat covers but do not want to spend the ass load of $$ to get WO or leather and yes I know they are great products but can not see paying that much money...so anywho let it begin, thanks for your comments and views in advance.

Bill
Old 04-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I've got coverkings. The mesh material though not the neoprene. Although if I could do it over I would just fork out the extra money to get leather or the WO. Also I have been looking at Clazzio seat covers... Might wanna check that out
Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
I've got coverkings. The mesh material though not the neoprene. Although if I could do it over I would just fork out the extra money to get leather or the WO. Also I have been looking at Clazzio seat covers... Might wanna check that out
do they fit good
Old 04-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #4
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
do they fit good
Ya the rear is really snug, and the fronts fit well. Make sure you order the right type though, I think I plugged in the wrong specification so my driver seat cover didnt have a cut out for the lumbar support knob, not a big deal though. I wouldn't go with the mesh ones though, they do provide a lot of protection, but stuff still gets through and will stain your seats, so you might as well do it right with neoprene or leather if you are going to do it.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #5

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Ya the rear is really snug, and the fronts fit well. Make sure you order the right type though, I think I plugged in the wrong specification so my driver seat cover didnt have a cut out for the lumbar support knob, not a big deal though. I wouldn't go with the mesh ones though, they do provide a lot of protection, but stuff still gets through and will stain your seats, so you might as well do it right with neoprene or leather if you are going to do it.
u were a big help thanks 4 all the info.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #6

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
u were a big help thanks 4 all the info.
no problem man. Seat covers are always a tough choice, they can get pretty pricey
Old 04-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #7

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
does anybody else wanna chime in?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #9
justawhitekid is on a distinguished road
Marines: 2nd Battalion 4th Marines WPNS Co.
Name: Alex
justawhitekid's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have the coverking but i would recommend marathon seat covers. Great fit and excellent service to customizing anything you want on them.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawhitekid View Post
I don't have the coverking but i would recommend marathon seat covers. Great fit and excellent service to customizing anything you want on them.
Do you have pics you can share please?
Old 04-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #11
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
These are my Coverkings...just installed them last week, they are the Spacer Mesh.
So far I like them, very soft and airy...perfect for the desert, Neoprene no so much.
The only gripe is that they use snap straps to make them snug, but the cutout for the shifter hangs loose below, could've used another strap to make that part snug as well....small gripe but overall again I feel this was a good buy.

Pic of them in my truck:

Hope this helps.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #12
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought and installed the driver side coverking seat covers on my 06 reg cab sr5. They seem to fit really snug. The only concern that I have is that either A. I didnt order the right seats or B. this is just how they are.

On my truck the seats have the rib cage style cushions but no lumbar. When I slid the tops over, there seems to be quite a taught gap from this. It causes the seat cover not to fit snug to the seat in that area. I read the order slip about 10 times before marking the box. Non trd, No side airbags, no lumbar knob, folding passenger seat. Not sure if this is normal.