Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pretty Smart?

Old 04-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Pretty Smart?

saw this today on the interstate
Old 04-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad idea, nice to have a "spare" in the back just in case!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Hell yes. I tell people I want a huge truck so I can drive around with a Smart car in the back of it. They all laugh at me.

Vicariously, this is a dream come true.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXscott14 View Post
wife liked this picture...lol
Old 04-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
Nuckolls214 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Nuckolls214's Tacoma Gallery
would it be illegal to ride in the smart car during that situation? ahaha
Old 04-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXscott14 View Post
They seem to be conflicted....hauling a "eco-car" with one of the biggest gas hog on earth....they must be from California.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #7
Geezer
azreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shedazreb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: ET on minesweepers
azreb's Tacoma Gallery
My first impression was that it was an emergency spare, advisable for any Chrysler Motors vehicle.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #8
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
I always wodered if this could be done!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
They seem to be conflicted....hauling a "eco-car" with one of the biggest gas hog on earth....they must be from California.
First, Its a deisel. Second, the Cummins we have get between 18 and 21 mpg (Mixed sity/hwy).
Old 04-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #10
Drewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Drewski's Tacoma Gallery
Escape pod?

Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #11
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
First, Its a deisel. Second, the Cummins we have get between 18 and 21 mpg (Mixed sity/hwy).
Hate it when people poop in my cornflakes before I even have breakfast.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:51 PM   #12
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
that's the fugliest damned golf cart i ever did see...
Old 06-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #13
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Smart car get behind me yesterday at a red light, when we took off he drove that thing (once it got rolling) like it was a Corvette or something. Rolled up beside me then whipped it in front and went on zipping in and out of traffic. All I could do was laugh even though it didn't look very safe. But I don't understand why people buy little gas savers and then drive them like that? I see Prius drivers doing this a lot too.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
Not a bad idea, nice to have a "spare" in the back just in case!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I had a Smart car get behind me yesterday at a red light, when we took off he drove that thing (once it got rolling) like it was a Corvette or something. Rolled up beside me then whipped it in front and went on zipping in and out of traffic. All I could do was laugh even though it didn't look very safe. But I don't understand why people buy little gas savers and then drive them like that? I see Prius drivers doing this a lot too.
I never got that either...until i got into my sisters new civic. You can drive like that AND get awesome mpg

But I like my suv because it keeps me out of speeding tickets
Old 06-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #16
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
I never got that either...until i got into my sisters new civic. You can drive like that AND get awesome mpg

But I like my suv because it keeps me out of speeding tickets
Yeah but Civic's are pretty quick and fun to drive, I can't say for a Smart car or Prius but the Smart car looked very slow to get up to speed.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:16 AM   #17
1998tacomaowner is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
1998tacomaowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azreb View Post
My first impression was that it was an emergency spare, advisable for any Chrysler Motors vehicle.
This
But anyways I used to have a geo and I would joke about doing this