Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Happy Birthday....me

Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday....me

Since I didn't get an "official" one from the forum, I thought I'd take charge!!

Spent the day with my wife - had the day off from work - went bike riding (on my new birthday present bike) and then spent some time at the range sighting in my WWII vintage Soviet sniper rifle and then Lynn shot one on my 9mm vZ-82s and I shot my WWII vintage M1911A1. Lynn even took a shot with the shoulder buster sniper rifle - and put the round in the 9 ring at 4 O'clock.

What a great day!!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Happy bday.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
happy b day
Old 04-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark...Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Happy Birthday....me-happy_birthday_background_24202053.jpg  
Old 04-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious6 View Post
Since I didn't get an "official" one from the forum, I thought I'd take charge!!

Spent the day with my wife - had the day off from work - went bike riding (on my new birthday present bike) and then spent some time at the range sighting in my WWII vintage Soviet sniper rifle and then Lynn shot one on my 9mm vZ-82s and I shot my WWII vintage M1911A1. Lynn even took a shot with the shoulder buster sniper rifle - and put the round in the 9 ring at 4 O'clock.

What a great day!!
you don't show up on the right as it being your birthday...otherwise Pat (Hot Tamale) would have posted one for you too. Check your settings, it's defaulted to keep it private.

Happy birthday!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #7
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
you don't show up on the right as it being your birthday...otherwise Pat (Hot Tamale) would have posted one for you too. Check your settings, it's defaulted to keep it private.

Happy birthday!
He beat me to it! LOL but happy birthday.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday
Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #9
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
It's your own fault you didn't get an official TW birthday....

Happy Birthday Mark

Sounds like you had a great day!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Happy B-day!!
Check you B-day privacy settings. If its not visible, we cant see it
Old 04-30-2012, 06:47 PM   #12
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No complaints from me! I'm just not shy!!

Thanks for the wishes, folks. I had a great day!!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
but you're not supposed to wish yourself a happy birthday....
Old 04-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #14
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Have a better night.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
but you're not supposed to wish yourself a happy birthday....
Aww, I'm sorry. Ok, my day sucked and it's all my fault because I didn't adjust my privacy settings. I'll admit it.

NOT!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious6 View Post
Aww, I'm sorry. Ok, my day sucked and it's all my fault because I didn't adjust my privacy settings. I'll admit it.

NOT!!!!!!!!!
too late, not buying it...

You can adjust your settings the day before and then change them back the day after
Old 05-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday a day late 6. At our age any birthday on the green side of the grass is a good one... Jim
Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #18
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Belated Birthday!
Sounds like you had a great day.
What kind of bike did you get?
Buying your own gifts I like doing that too. You get what you want that way.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:53 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Happy Belated Birthday!
Sounds like you had a great day.
What kind of bike did you get?
Buying your own gifts I like doing that too. You get what you want that way.
Actually, my wife and I went shopping together to pick out the bike. she bought a new bike helmet while we were at the shop.

I bought a 2012 Cannondale Adventure 3 - good for dirt road/smooth trail and pavement riding.And, it has a "comfort seat" - something we care about as we get older.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 AM   #20
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day!