Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Incredibly Scary Amusement Park Ride

Old 05-04-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Incredibly Scary Amusement Park Ride

there ain't NO WAY in hell I would get on this thing!!!!

would you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvkodbyyoxc
Old 05-04-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
hell yeah
Old 05-04-2012, 06:36 AM   #5
Strider is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ramp Dog
Name: Pete
Strider's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'd get bored. What's up with the screaming girl before it even starts moving? It's the music that really scares me.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:36 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Mechanically that seems like a nightmare. I bet it breaks down alot
yea... for sure
Old 05-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
controlled manually ? omg that would be fun !
Old 05-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
I think I'd get bored. What's up with the screaming girl before it even starts moving? It's the music that really scares me.
x2, doesn't seem like it'd be all that entertaining. It's neat because of the mechanics of it but doesn't seem to be much of a thrill