Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A note to our "younger" members (And everyone else too)

Old 05-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #41
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Alot of people drink "a little" and then ask, "Am I good to drive?"

If you have to ask.. the answer is no.

So, just get as fucked up as possible and pass out in a field somewhere. It'll be the time of your life.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #43
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You has zero testicals. Ashley has 1.5 of yours in her purse.....
Lol, lies!! I carry two of her boobies in my purse!!

I mean murse!

Satchel, its definitely a satchel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
We normally use those small yellow ones.

For DUI's we use dual green. (On our units they're gray. If you've really pissed us off we bust out the orange ones. Then you know you're fucked...14ga. One off from buckshot sized)
Bahahahaha I'm happy to hear that EMS takes special care of drunk drivers, good job. My friends an EMS in Edmonton, one night she had to save a beligerant 16 year old with alcohol poisoning who was puking all over herself. So while the girl was out cold in the ambulance, she borrowed the teens phone and took a picture of the girl covered in her own puke, uploaded it to the girls facebook with the caption "Please Drink Responsibly"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
haha

btw if you really want to taste our nightmares, just pop one of them greenies in your mouth and check BT off the list
I don't get what your trying to say either..
Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #44
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
+1 to you sir
Old 05-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #46
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Bahahahaha I'm happy to hear that EMS takes special care of drunk drivers, good job. My friends an EMS in Edmonton, one night she had to save a beligerant 16 year old with alcohol poisoning who was puking all over herself. So while the girl was out cold in the ambulance, she borrowed the teens phone and took a picture of the girl covered in her own puke, uploaded it to the girls facebook with the caption "Please Drink Responsibly"
Yeah when it comes to DDs we're pretty ruthless. Fuck'em. You'll still get full patient care, but I'm going to treat you like the dumbass you are. Cause God help you if you hit my wife and kid on your retarded rampage.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #47
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
That ain't no damn joke. Thanks for the post sir.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #48
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol, lies!! I carry two of her boobies in my purse!!

I mean murse!

Satchel, its definitely a satchel

I don't get what your trying to say either..
Lol that's awesome...the pictar bit
Old 05-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #49
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent advice Konaborne! When I was in the Corps, I was an MP. I was just about to get off duty when we received a call from the Yuma County SO. They said a passerby had seen the wreckage of a vehicle several hundred feet off the road in an orange grove. It turned out to be several of my friends. My buddy, extremely drunk decided to take his friends car (late model GTO, set up for the strip, running slicks) out for a spin. Accident investigator said the rate of travel was between 125-135, when they hit a small bump, went airborne, bottomed out and lost control. The car went off the road, struck a steel utility pole, knocked it down, one of my female friends was partially ejected from the passenger side, and apparently her face helped to uproot several orange trees. I had to help ID her by looking at photos of her tattoos, her face was completely unrecognizable. My buddy, the driver was severed at the waist. The only survivor was in the back seat, and the only one wearing a seat belt. He still was severely injured, breaking his back in several places and suffering severe internal injuries. It so happens that Marine had the same last name as me. He was not expected to survive, but pulled through. For several days, when people I didn't see regularly saw me, it looked like they saw a ghost. I had to explain to them what had happened and comfort others who knew these Marines who were now dead or had their lives irrevocably changed...all because someone wanted to drive drunk. Thank you for giving such outstanding advice. I also believe that whether or not you have AAA, they will tow your vehicle to your home and give you a ride if you've been drinking. It may not be free, but a $50 tow beats $10000+ on a DUI, OVI, OWI or whatever its called where you live. And it certainly beats prison followed by the lifetime of guilt if you kill someone.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:22 PM   #50
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That was waaay too complicated
Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #51
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I don't feel bad for not getting it now.

You spent way too much time in the shower thinking that up...
Old 05-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I don't feel bad for not getting it now.

You spent way too much time in the shower thinking that up...
What I want to know is why is he thinking of us in the shower..

Actually you know what? I don't want to know.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #53
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with how stupid drinking and driving is. Had a buddy, who I tell everyone is a total fucking idiot. Why you ask?

7 shots of Jack, 8 beers, and a sport bike doing 130+ in a 45mph street. Car pulled out in front of him, he hit it, he launched like a missile, hit a tree and exploded. My dad was on a ride along with the PD and took pics of the accident. He hit so hard is shoulder was found on the roof of a house, 3 house away. I've never seen someones internals actually 'explode' out of their chest before.

Was he a friend. Sure was. Did I attend his funeral, hell no. I show no respect for people who drink and drive and pull stupid shit like that. Hell I have no respect for people who drink and drive period. Luckily the people in the car were not hurt very badly.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #54

I not arguing the drinking and driving point, but if someone pulled in front of him, they are at fault for the accident because they didn't look first.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #55
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I not arguing the drinking and driving point, but if someone pulled in front of him, they are at fault for the accident because they didn't look first.
No they pulled out to make a left hand turn that was fully legal. I know the area he died and getting a bike up to those speeds from one stop light to the other would be pretty hard to do on his bike. No doubt in my mind he was running red lights. It was also 2:30 am and the area was rather dark.

Also, not sure if you have ever seen a bike coming at you (at night) at extreme speeds (say 130mph), but you really don't have any time to react. As soon as you see the head light over half a mile away you think its ok to go, by the time you start making the move the bike is already there. No way could they avoid it and the car was not in fault in anyway at all nor did they get any tickets. I mean the dumbass was doing 130mph in a 45mph. He might as well played Russian Roulette.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #56

Completely understandable, we had a similar thing here, a gravel truck turned left in front of a crotch rocket doing those speeds, he didn't fly it was like painting a wall.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:27 PM   #57
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah to me if you are doing 100mph over the speed limit, you are at fault regardless of what happens to you. Can't react that fast at those speeds.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #58
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
I had the unfortunate pleasure of riding home with my buddy tonight. Now, just for back story, I've ridden in his truck before, and he's a fucking maniac even when he's completely sober… We've gotten at least 2 feet of air and a good 3 seconds of air time while driving to go fishing, (that was actually kinda crazy ) 3 wheeling around corners, constantly way over the speed limit type of thing. He's a "good" driver most of the time. But tonight, I was scared. I've never driven with him after he's had one or two and I will never be doing that again. He drove like a bat out of hell and I felt completely helpless and out of control. I should have been the one driving tonight and I know that now.

I hate the fact that he will drive after he's been drinking and I've told him that. I don't want him (or anyone else for that matter) to end up like these horror stories everyone's been posting so far. He's an overall great guy and he has a lot that he can do with his life. I'd hate to see it all go to waste for just one more "good time" or one more "I've done this before, I'll be fine"

I'm glad I'm still here to write this to ya'll.

I've learned my lesson.

And next time, I'm driving.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #59
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
I had the unfortunate pleasure of riding home with my buddy tonight. Now, just for back story, I've ridden in his truck before, and he's a fucking maniac even when he's completely sober… We've gotten at least 2 feet of air and a good 3 seconds of air time while driving to go fishing, (that was actually kinda crazy ) 3 wheeling around corners, constantly way over the speed limit type of thing. He's a "good" driver most of the time. But tonight, I was scared. I've never driven with him after he's had one or two and I will never be doing that again. He drove like a bat out of hell and I felt completely helpless and out of control. I should have been the one driving tonight and I know that now.

I hate the fact that he will drive after he's been drinking and I've told him that. I don't want him (or anyone else for that matter) to end up like these horror stories everyone's been posting so far. He's an overall great guy and he has a lot that he can do with his life. I'd hate to see it all go to waste for just one more "good time" or one more "I've done this before, I'll be fine"

I'm glad I'm still here to write this to ya'll.

I've learned my lesson.

And next time, I'm driving.
others have not been so lucky, good to see you're still here

bump
Old 05-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #60
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for this pineapple, don't drink and never get in a car with someone driving that has had any alcohol.

I actually drove my girlfriend and her parents home because they both had a drink or two and she didn't have her license. That was kinda awkward, but way better than what could have happened. Sorry for everyone's losses, even if it was their fault, it still sucks.

+1 to OP