LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

facebook, friends and politics

Old 05-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #21
Banned
sunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to behold
sunflower's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Good call. It does look like he's doing the same.

What did you think would happen; really?
It's her wall, what does that have to do with free speech? If someone puts something you don't like on your wall, do you leave it?

So you're being a dick to some guys wife, and you're surprised you got a nasty letter.

So to sum up... you've acted childish, got called on it and come on here whining looking for back-up. All because you had to pick on a woman for liking a political candidate other than the one you do? I'm not sure on any distances involved, but I think you got off easy with a letter from the husband, rather than a bloody nose.

Frank
For a Canadian you seem rather angry.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #22
Banned
sunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OP , it was Obama wasn't it

Yup.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #23
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
WUT R U TALKING ABOOT DB
Old 05-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #24
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
WUT R U TALKING ABOOT DB
Haha, uh oh.

In my experiences with Canadians they are very laid back and mellow people. They pride themselves as being anti-war and peaceful.

However, online they often seem to get cranky.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #25
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, uh oh.

In my experiences with Canadians they are very laid back and mellow people. They pride themselves as being anti-war and peaceful.

However, online they often seem to get cranky.
Lol
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Did you bang her yet?
Old 05-26-2012, 08:50 AM   #27
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I thinks she wants teh penis.

Give her what she craves.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:17 AM   #28
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotten to the point that I don't pay much attention to my FB friends sh*t, mostly just use it to keep up with my family or CLOSE friends. All my "friends" from hs just get on my nerves along with several co-workers.

Maybe just tell her we agree to disagree and move on? I've had this kind of thing happen on FB before. Not politcal but just a disagreement. One time was about Mike Vick. I love animals and don't like him. An old hs friend loves him. She mouthed off to me about how everyone deserves a 2nd chance and how he got a bad rap. Whatever. I can have my opinion. But this is where I started realizing it's not worth the trouble to comment on FB.

At least on TW or similar forums, I don't personally know most people so if we do disagree it's not the same as a social network like FB. It's not so personal. But I still TRY to avoid the conflicts on here too. It's just not worth it IMO.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #29
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
I find I like many of my friends better when we don't discuss politics, esp on Facebook.

One old friend, not a close one, turned a funny post I made into a political rant. It would have hurt many other friends feelings the way he posted it so I deleted his stuff to leave my thread intact. He PM'd me about being a Nazi (literally). So, un-friended. He is one of those who makes everything about politics.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #30
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote: