1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Muther F**ken THIEVES!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO, May 27, 2012.

1. May 29, 2012 at 11:35 AM
    BVCOTaco

BVCOTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    BV, CO
    Vehicle:
    02 Xtra Cab SR5 TRD
    ARB Bullbar
    I lived in Roy for almost 2 years while working at Hill AFB and never had any problems. A couple other guys that were out there working with me had some stuff stolen though. One of my welders had all the welding leads stolen off of his truck in clearfield and another guy had his camper broken into in Ogden. I always kept my garage shut and tried not to keep it open too long where people could see what I had in there!

Now I live in a small mountain town in CO and don't have to worry about that stuff anymore! Love the small town livin!

2. May 29, 2012 at 6:53 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Yeah I'm from a small Idaho town. I guess my old habits of not worrying about stuff will need to change

Products Discussed in

To Top