Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things youd love to have but cant justify.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #22
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Oh yeah. They get the best food, treats, toys, and beds. Nothing made in China. I even use a special shampoo on them when they get a bath
Ha i knew it! Another reason i love this site, The moderator is a dog lover! We just bought this super cool thing for the dogs that gives there food and water on a self timer and it even has a seperate place you can put in additives like we add Fresh green beans and carrots with there food and it actually mixes it in for you, I love it! Gives them a snack when i want it too! Amazing little device.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #23
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Servals are bad ass. We have 2 F2s. One of them is really big, he can reach my arm pit with his front paws.

They are really busy all F ing night every F ing night.

Id like a Quad.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #24
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
Servals are bad ass. We have 2 F2s. One of them is really big, he can reach my arm pit with his front paws.

Id like a Quad.
I want pictures of them! Id fuckin love to have one but we already have two dogs and a cat.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #25
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Ha i knew it! Another reason i love this site, The moderator is a dog lover! We just bought this super cool thing for the dogs that gives there food and water on a self timer and it even has a seperate place you can put in additives like we add Fresh green beans and carrots with there food and it actually mixes it in for you, I love it! Gives them a snack when i want it too! Amazing little device.
Thats cool! PM me a pic, and info on that thing! I keep a 5 gal. bucket of water in the front, water bowl in the kitchen, and a kiddie pool in the back yard for them. I like to be sure they have plenty of water out here when it gets hot.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #27
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery

And...

Old 05-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #28
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post

Id like a Quad.
Awesome!! Need pictures!!!! Where'd you get them from? I actually want an F2, but the serval pic looked badass.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #29
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing . If I want it and can afford to I buy it .
Old 05-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #30
Banned
sunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to beholdsunflower is a splendid one to behold
sunflower's Tacoma Gallery
a new truck, a badass pro level video camera, a new carbon road bike, an AR,
Old 05-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #31
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
A play car. Nothing expensive - maybe $10K on a fox body GT. Nice paint and good motor, something I can just run hard on the weekends. I just don't have the room.

Guns are my main hobby, so I get to endulge most of my wants there. A nice layout boat that I could duck hunt and also fish from would be another luxury I don't have room for.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #32

I would do anything to have a 300zx Twin Turbo with Ttops with the 5 speed as a second car next to my tacoma, ANYTHING!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #33
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm..............................another wife. The 1st one did not work out .
Old 05-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #34
Resident Redneck
WhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiskeyDeltaTango is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
WhiskeyDeltaTango's Tacoma Gallery
LWRC REPR
Old 05-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #36
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
trd supercharger.
2013 mustang shelby gt500
Old 05-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #37
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I want a play car. Something small and convertible like a S2000.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Awesome!! Need pictures!!!! Where'd you get them from? I actually want an F2, but the serval pic looked badass.
My girlfriend bought them and I dont remember where. We are in Ca. and one of them came from New York as a kitten.

The Servals are really cool but now that we have the F2s I dont know if I would want anything bigger unless we had some kind of large outdoor cage.

I dont know if that worked...guess it did. I will look for a better pic
Old 05-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #39

Old 05-29-2012, 12:59 PM   #40
Trent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trent's Tacoma Gallery
New Mustang with the Coyote 5.0L.

A new digital SLR.