LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Things youd love to have but cant justify.

Old 05-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Things youd love to have but cant justify.

Nothing stupidly ridiculous like a new ferrari or any of that crap, But things like... A new handgun or a big TV. Just something you want to get but just cant find yourself pulling the trigger.

for me its a handgun, Ive never owned one but i really want to buy one and start shooting but i cant justify the 300-500 dollar purchase for one.

That and a flatscreen i can mount on my wall so i can get back half of my room when i take out the huge old school entertainment center.

So tell me, What are you on the line about buying! Come on theres always something!

And remember, Keep it real, We ALL WOULD LOVE A FERRARI OR LAMBO OR A 5 CAR GARAGE

New rule! The item must be under $5000.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
TRD S/C... I'm getting damn close to making it happen though. Hopefully it makes me fall in love with my truck all over again
Old 05-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Over landing my truck and a cross country expedition of somesort
Old 05-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Fullsize pickup
Old 05-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
A boat
Old 05-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i knew a supercharger was going to be up there, Ive been between a supercharger and a Rear mounted Turbo from STS. Cant decide which would give me more clean power. Another thing ive been really wanting to buy is an Used R6
Old 05-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #9
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Here goes the big cliche-I would love to have the 5.7 Tundra and tranny in my lil ol Tacoma. I always thought this truck deserved at least a 4.7. It looks tougher than it is. I love the reliable 3.4-6 and it has decent power but come on-a whopping 204 cubic inches aint nothing to brag about. But you gotta admire how it'll move a 4000lb truck like the older v8s used to.
Hence the fact I could never justify a v8.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #10
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
i knew a supercharger was going to be up there, Ive been between a supercharger and a Rear mounted Turbo from STS. Cant decide which would give me more clean power. Another thing ive been really wanting to buy is an Used R6
Depends... Pm inbound
Old 05-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #11

I want to see someone drop a cummins in a tacoma!!! or a old school 454 and rip out all the electronics, That would be sick! put a fucking Real blower on that bitch!
Old 05-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I want to secretly turbo my Honda Accord, without my Wife knowing.......
Old 05-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
TRD blower, guns, system for the truck, home theater system and new monitor for my pc.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
she'd hear that hair blower and take it to a shop i bet
She makes me check things out. She doesnt trust shops.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
the 4.0 motor would be a monster with a turbo and a supercharger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twincharger
Old 05-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #16

Another thing would be a new desk and Imac for my room, I need a desktop. My laptop has seen better days its an apple and its been running strong for over 5 years, Battery is taking a huge shit though, Cant be disconnected for longer then 15 minutes.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #17
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I want to secretly turbo my Honda Accord, without my Wife knowing.......
lol I'd hate to think how she'd learn that suddenly it had another 100hp
Old 05-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
lol I'd hate to think how she'd learn that suddenly it had another 100hp
LOL!! And THATS Why Im not going to do it.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #19

Chris i know you are a dog person, Do you baby them like i baby mine haha? I think i spend more money on my dogs then i do on my girlfriend haha.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Chris i know you are a dog person, Do you baby them like i baby mine haha? I think i spend more money on my dogs then i do on my girlfriend haha.
Oh yeah. They get the best food, treats, toys, and beds. Nothing made in China. I even use a special shampoo on them when they get a bath

Products Discussed in this Thread