1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

early a.m. therapy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by OU812, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Dec 29, 2008 at 5:41 AM
    OU812

OU812 [OP] ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    I got up real early this morning becasue I couldn't sleep. Thinking all night about modding my truck trying to make decisions while half awake really sucks.
    So I hit the shower and the road. It was kinda weird driving, there was hardly no one on the road but man.. It sure was nice and peaceful. Felt really good to be able to relax in the truck and not be pressured to get anywhere on time.
    Getting hugged by my sport seats is almost as good as the g/f. I highly recommend trying a 3am road trip to somewhere or nowhere..

2. Dec 29, 2008 at 5:46 AM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    We must of had the same thing going on, could not sleep here also. Thought about mod's matter of fact sat in the garage looking forward to the items coming.
    Didn't take the road trip, that idea did not cross my mind. Few mugs of coffee down already, sun is out, but a little cool. Think my truck will see daylight today, has been all cleaned up and no place to go. Beside I need to hit UPS and mail some stuff for people here..

Products Discussed in

To Top