Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Subaru forum recommendation?

Old 06-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Subaru forum recommendation?

There's about 99 more than Yota forums it seems. Anyone favor one or the other kind of like TW vs others. I'm eyeballing an Impreza or maybe even the XV Crosstrek for the future and want to do some more homework. Thanks
Old 06-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
3gwrx.com <-- im on that one
iwsti.com
clubwrx.net
wrxtuners.com

the most popular one: nasioc.com
Old 06-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
3gwrx.com <-- im on that one
iwsti.com
clubwrx.net
wrxtuners.com

the most popular one: nasioc.com
nasioc or legacygt
Old 06-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #5
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Man when I was 18 I bought a Subaru Justy 2WD, that bastard would go through almost anything. Then I found out they made an all wheel drive Justy, I looked and looked but couldn't find one in Florida. I love the Subaru's. My justy was a 3 cyl 5 speed that got 40+ MPG. If I could find a Justy AWD I would buy it today. SOrry for the thread jack.....
Old 06-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I'm really liking that ugly duckling XV haha something about it.

Bought my little bro a Forester and always wanted a suby.

I liked the 10+ Outbacks and was actually considering those when I got my first Tacoma.

Only qualms I had with the Impreza was poor mpg (obvious for a AWD car) and no ground clearance for the nasty snow up here. Now they've made a super fuel efficient one (2012) and are making it with 8.7" ground clearance (2013) so I've run out of excuses to not get one

On a side note, I went and drove a WRX and STI back to back today because it's been forever. Wow!
Old 08-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #7
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Thanks guys. I'm really liking that ugly duckling XV haha something about it.

Bought my little bro a Forester and always wanted a suby.

I liked the 10+ Outbacks and was actually considering those when I got my first Tacoma.

Only qualms I had with the Impreza was poor mpg (obvious for a AWD car) and no ground clearance for the nasty snow up here. Now they've made a super fuel efficient one (2012) and are making it with 8.7" ground clearance (2013) so I've run out of excuses to not get one

On a side note, I went and drove a WRX and STI back to back today because it's been forever. Wow!
I use 3gwrx, nasioc, and nebraska-subaru.com (because I'm in Nebraska) for my Subie forums. Lot's of great information, but mostly geared towards WRXs & STis.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on Nasioc for all my Subaru needs.